- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.8 x 5 inches ; 6.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: 1091004412
- UPC: 791083004411 791083006392
- Item model number: 63355
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #397,120 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
EAS Myoplex Lite Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Protein Nutrition Shakes, Chocolate Fudge 4 / 11 oz Drinks
- Only 170 calories
- 55% less fat than original
- 20g of protein
- Supports improved body composition
- 22 vitamins and minerals
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Lose the fat and keep the muscle with Eas Myoplex Lite Ready-to-Drink Dietary Supplements. The calorie-friendly formula contains 20 grams of protein to help build lean muscle. Available in chocolate fudge, this high-quality protein shake is only 170 calories. Plus, it has 55% less fat than the original formula. With 22 vitamins and minerals, Myoplex Protein Shakes support improved body composition. The ready-to-drink shakes should be taken 30 minutes after your workout or in-between meals to help build lean muscle.
IngredientsFiltered water, milk protein concentrate, corn maltodextrin. Less that 2% of soy protein isolate, calcium caseinate, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), short-chain fructooligosaccharides, sugar, vitamin and mineral blend (magnesium phosphate, potassium citrate, sodium ascorbate, zinc glyconate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, manganese gluconate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A palmitate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, chromium chloride, folic ...
Top Customer Reviews
Being the worst of the flavors, in my opinion still does not make it unbearable. After the first couple of sips I can actually get into it and start enjoying it. My wife, on the other hand, can't even tolerate more than one swig.
One of the biggest problems on the chocolate fudge is its thickness. It is so thick that the chocolatish taste is lost until it is a chalky aftertaste. My recommendation is to thin it down just a bit with some skim milk.