4 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
EASYTONE Android 7.1 TV Box 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Quad Core CPU,T95D Media Player Supporting 4K Full HD/H.265/3D Outputs Game Player Smart TV Box with WiFi LAN BT
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- [More Powerful and Speedy] EASYTONE android boxes comes with 2G RAM(DDR3) + 16GB(EMMC), provides more space and caches to install apps and ensures the stability of the system, also supports faster and more stable operation
- [Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS] The android 7.1 tv box adopts the fast and powerful Android 7.1 operation system,which makes sure the tv box is way ahead in professional image processing and ultra-fast running speed.
- [Support 3D and 4K ] No need go to The cinema to watch 3D movie, This mini TV box Support 3D and 4K no problem! During your using of android box, not a single detail will be missing while your movie and games are in 4K ultra HD
- [Multi-function Bluetooth] The Android streaming box is with Bluetooth function,you can connect your mini keyboard and BT headset to enjoy the movie and music. Have fun but do not bother others
- [EASYTONE Warranty] 1 YEAR limited warranty if you purchase directly from EASYTONE. Feel free to contact us whenever a question pops up in your head, we are always here to help
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
OS: Android 7.1.2
CPU: Rockchip quad-core cortex-A7 frequency ：2.0G
GPU: Mali-400 Penta-Core GPU
RAM: 2GB DDR3
ROM: 16GB eMMC Flash
Wireless and Bluetooth: Support 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4G Wifi and bluetooth function
LAN: Ethernet Gigabit 10/100M, standard RJ-45
HDM: HDMI 2.0 4K*2K 60Hz
USB host: 2 High speed USB 2.0,support U DISK and USB HDD
Card reader: TF/SDHC/MMC cards
HDD file system: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
High difinition video output: SD/HD max.1920x1080 pixel
3D: Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
4K2k hd decoding: 4k2k H.265 Hardware Video Decode and 4k2k Output 1080P/AV/Dolby/3G Support
Mouse/ Keyboard: Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
Support decoder format: HD MPEG1/2/4,H.264, HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 ,RealVideo8/9/10
Support media format: Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg
Support music format: MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
Support photo format: HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
Support subtitle: SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
1 * Android 7.1.2 TV Box(2GB+16GB)
1 * US Power Adapter (5V 2A)
1 * HDMI Cable
1 * Remote Control
1 * User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Box does not come with Kodi installed.
- Install Kodi from Kodi website, instead of Google Play Store, to prevent auto-updating.
- Set box time zone to display correct time.
- * Step may take a while to complete.
- Plug in box and power up.
- Connect box to Wi-Fi (under settings) or plug into Ethernet.
- Click on “Browser” icon.
- Enter “kodi.tv/download” in the navigation bar and press “Ok”.
- Scroll down Kodi page and click on “Android”.
- Click on “ARMV7A (32 bit)” under “Release”.
- Should say “download started.” Wait for download to complete.
- Press the “back” button all the way to the box’s home screen.
- Click “File Explorer”.
- Click on “Download” folder.
- Click on “kodi-17.6-Krypton-armeabi-v7a.apk” or whatever version of Kodi you are installing.
- Click on “Install”.
- Wait for app to install. *
- Click “Open”.
- Let Kodi load. *
- Click on “Settings” (gear icon).
- Click on “File Manager”.
- Click “Add Source”.
- Click on “None”.
- Enter http://firetvguru.net/fire
- Click “Ok”.
- Click under “Enter name for this media source”.
- Enter “FTG”.
- Click “Ok”.
- Click “Ok” again.
- Press the “Back” button until you’re back out to the main Kodi menu.
- Scroll down and click on “Add-ons”.
- Click on “Settings” (gear icon).
- Enable “unknown sources”
- Click “Yes”.
- Press the “Back” button.
- Click on box icon at top left.
- Click on “Install from zip file”.
- Select “FTG”.
- Select “repository.firetvguru.zip”.
- Wait for “Add-on enabled” message. *
- Click “Install from repository”.
- Click “Fire TV Guru Repo”.
- Click “Program Add-ons”.
- Click “Fire TV Wizard”.
- Click “Install”.
- Wait for “Add-on installed” message. *
- Click “Dismiss” on the Fire TV Guru pop up window that comes up.
- Click “Continue”.
- Click “Build Menu”.
- Click “Pulse CCM Krypton”.
- Click “Standard Install”.
- Click “Yes, Install”. (Note: If you get an error message in the upper right hand corner “Invalid Zip URL” try again in 5-10 minutes.
- Wait for build to download and install. *
- Click “Ok” to force close Kodi.
- Click on the green “+” icon at the bottom of the home screen.
- Click on the Kodi icon.
- Press the “Back” button.
- Click on the Kodi icon that is now at the bottom of the home screen.
- Let Kodi startup (you should now see a Pulse splash screen instead of a Kodi one) and wait for add-ons to update (lower right hand corner of screen). Box may freeze up and have to be rebooted if you try to start using it while add-ons are updating. *
- The Pulse build sets all time/date formats to UK formatting. To change to US formatting, from the main Kodi menu click on “System”, then “Interface”, then “Regional”, then “Region default format”, and select “USA (12h)”.
This android box has a pretty standard layout in comparison to my other boxes I have used in the past. It comes with some basics already installed right out of the box. It has Netflix, YouTube, a minimalistic version of a kodi-like app and a music app to get you started right away. It also has some other very helpful apps for customizing your box like the Android PlayStore, a Browser, a File Explorer & an APKinstaller.
I’m not a big fan of the Kodi like app that came preinstalled so I uninstalled that & replaced it with the most recent version of Kodi… This was as simple as just going to the Android PlayStore searching Kodi & installing it. I also Installed IPVanish, an excellent VPN service for streaming devices from the PlayStore as well. Please note that if you’re new to Kodi, when you initially install it, it has no build or add-ons added yet. You will need to install a build or at the least a few of the add-ons from the kodi repository before using it.
The android box was a bit sluggish out of the box, but I think that was just the initial first time turn on & setup. Once I weeded out & removed what I didn’t want, added the few things I did want, & optimized it a little, it’s running like a dream. I noticed a couple people that had issues with it being really slow or things not working correctly. Personally, I did not encounter any of these issues. All my apps open up with ease & have had no issues what-so-ever with anything.
**I installed the supreme builds “Titanium” build on Kodi & tested it by watching Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy… it was a clean watch all the way through.
**I also installed the Terrarium TV APK Using the preinstalled browser easily & tested that out by watching a few episodes of Dr Who… this also was a clean watch all the way through. No lagging or buffering..
**I logged into my Netflix & streamed Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2… Again… a good clean stream with no issues.
**I have also added my slingTV as well as a couple of my cable apps like cartoon network & such.
What I didn’t like so much – well, it only had a few preinstalled apps geared more towards the basic user & I had to install many of my preferred apps & tweak it a bit. The last box I got had several of your basic streaming apps already installed like Hulu, SlingTV, Free news apps & such. However since I planned on tweaking it from the get go… it was not really a big deal for me. The clock is a bit small, but I really never plan to use that & it’s the first time I have had a clock on my android box… so no loss of points for that either.. LOL
So far I have only been using this for about a month now on a daily basis while I’m working & it is still working as it did from day one. I would have no problem with recommending this to anyone looking for a streaming media device.
TIP** – prior to installing any apps from the browser & not the from the android app store, make sure to go into your setting & make sure “unknown sources” is on for proper instillation. (Open the device settings. Look for a gear icon in the notification shade near the top left corner and tap on it. Scroll down to the Security section and tap to open it. Scroll down to the entry labeled Unknown sources if it’s not on, click OK to enable the setting.)
Please also note that I am including this for information only, I don’t claim any responsibility for how readers decide to utilize the information and don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement.
UPDATE: 5/18/18 - I have had this TV box for a while now & still couldn't be happier with it. I use it on a daily basis in my work room either for listening to Pandora, or streaming episodes of Dr who, Supernatural, or firefly (yea, I'm a bit geeky) while I'm working. If you maintain your box by regularly using the clean-up tool & clearing the cash of the apps you use on a regular basis, you should have no issues with the box functioning properly. in the long term
EASYTONE Android TV Box 7.1 Quad Core CPU 2GB RAM 16GB ROM,T95D Media Player Supporting 4K Full HD /H.265 /3D Outputs Game Player for Home Entertainment Google Smart TV Box with WiFi LAN BT
So far this hasn't froze up, it does seem pretty basic once set up took me 1 hour to set up ( installation, wifi set up, apps install), Its not hard to set up but instructions should be more simple and clear. I didn't even use them, I just set it up since I am good with computers, wifi set up. it is pretty small yet its still powerful to run shows, I only run them at netflix streaming 1080p. I do not have 4k or fast enough internet speed so I cannot comment on that.
This is easily hooked up to my projector through a splitter and works well. I am giving this 5 stars because this has everything I needed, and I haven't had any issues. and a bonus star because this was one of the only boxes that I've found that includes a clock in the front, which is vital for me since I tend to lose track of time when watching tv.