|Processor||1.86 GHz Atom D2550|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Nvidia GeForce 610M|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||512 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
ASUS EeeBox EB1033-B0100 Barebone Desktop (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Asus Eee Box EB1033-B0100 Nettop Computer
- Intel Atom D2550 1.86 GHz; Supports up to 4 GB RAM with 1 DIMM slot available, Supports DDR3 1066 Mhz RAM
- Black EB1033-B0100 16
- Hard Drive & RAM sold separately
- Processor: Intel Atom Processor D2550 (1.86GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, Dual Core)
- Hard Disk: Support 1x 2.5" Hard Drive (Up to 500GB)
- Interface: 2x USB 3.0 Ports; 4x USB 2.0 Ports; 1x VGA Port; 1x HDMI Port; 1x Wi-Fi Antenna Port; 1x RJ45 LAN Port; 1x S/PDIF Out (Audio Jack); 1x Microphone; 1x DC-in Port
Customers also shopped for
Powered by a new Intel Atom processor and discrete NVIDIA graphics, the EeeBox PC EB1033 delivers amazing performance for smooth Full HD playback and performing multiple tasks at once. It fits in tight spaces with an ultra-small footprint and rotatable VESA mount that attaches to a compatible surface or monitor for easy access to ports. Supports up to 4 GB RAM with 1 DIMM slot available. Supports DDR3 1066 Mhz RAM.
Top customer reviews
Positives: Pretty much everything. I am seriously glad Asus went with NVIDIA rather than intel with the video card. Intel has not been very supportive of their video cards, especially the GMA 500/600 and the GMA 3600/3650. NVIDIA seems to embrace the Linux community
Negatives: This isn't really a negative per say but could be a bit of a challenge for super technically challenged people. Removing the cover was a tad tricky but there is a decent You Tube video on how to do all of this It literally took me 5 minutes to open it, add the memory and hard drive. Hooked up in another 5.
I am typing this review on it right now:-)