- Save $2.98 on EBL® 4 Pack 600mAh 9V 6F22 Lithium-ion Low Self-discharge Rechargeable Battery when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by EBL official. Enter code IBV3ZAL6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.98 on EBL® 280mAh 9 Volt Ni-MH Rechargeable 9V Batteries, 4 Pack when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by EBL official. Enter code 75TO6O8Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
EBL 840 9V Li-ion Ni-MH Battery Charger with 600mAh Lithium-ion Rechargeable 9 Volt Batteries (2 Pack)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$33.00 (66%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Battery: 6F22 9V 600mAh rechargeable li-ion batteries
- Package: 2 pack rechargeable 9V battery and a 9V rechargeable battery charger
- This charger can charge 1~2pcs 9V lithium,Ni-MH,Ni-Cd batteries
- Recommended for smoke alarms, professional audio and medical devices
- No memory effect,improved low self discharge makes it still maintain 75% of capacity after 3 year of non-use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
EBL 2 Packs 9V Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries with 2 Bay Individual 9V Battery Charger
EBL Professional Care
EBL, since 1998. We are always consistently providing professional and quality general batteries of AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, 18650 etc rechargeable batteries.
CE & RoHS certification supported, providing top performance and sincerely smile service.
Specification of EBL 840 Battery Charger:
Input:AC 100-240V AC MAX:100mA
Output:9V DC 90MA
No Load Power Consumption:1W MAX
Full Load power consumption:5W MAX
Battery Charge Rate:>90%
Size:90mm x 60mm x 38mm
Features of EBL 840 Battery Charger:
* When your rechargeable batteries are out of power,you need a battery charger,and this EBL battery charger is a very good choice for you,
and it could charge one or more 9V batteries(up to 4pcs). What's more, the charger uses the MCU control technology,
providing the constant current and constant voltage safety model. Once the Voltage reaches 8.1V, the LED will slowly turn to GREEN.
* Compatible With： 6F22(9V) Li-ion / Ni-MH rechargeable battery
Features of EBL 9V Lithium ion Rechargeable Batteries
* EBL 9V 6F22 Lithium Rechargeable Battery - 600mAh.
* Improved low self discharge makes it still maintain 75% of capacity after 3 year of non-use.
* Batteries are comes with precharged, no memory effect, could be used at any time.
* Recommended for smoke alarms, professional audio and medical devices.
* Could be used for any brand 9V Li-ion Enable chargers.
* Professional service provide technology support by 24hours.
2 x EBL 9V battery
1 x EBL battery charger
1 x user manua
Top customer reviews
The EBL 840 9V Li-ion Ni-MH Battery Charger came with two 9 volt batteries that arrived needing charging for several hours. I plugged them in and the indicator lights shown red as they charged. But hours later when the batteries were charged, the lights simply went out instead of turning green as the instructions indicated. Otherwise the charger and batteries are fine.
O.K., I would only remove 1/2 star for this, but there is no way to indicate 4-1/2 stars in a review.
After further thought I decided to upgrade my review to 5 Stars because the product itself is actually very good and a great deal at the price (other than the shipping issues which have nothing to do with the actual product itself)...
There were many questions about their size, so to try and answer these questions I have submitted a couple of photos of these batteries next to other non-rechargeable batteries. One next to a Rayovac (which is slightly smaller) and one next to an Energizer (which seems to be exactly the same size).
To clarify the smoke alarm I use is the First Alert SC9120B Hardwire Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
One thing I cannot say is how long these batteries will last.
That being said...So far, so good.