- Save $9.60 when you purchase 40 or more Qualifying items offered by EBL official. Enter code KWECSLSZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.64 on EBL® 12 Pack 2300mAh AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries for every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by EBL official. Enter code UCYXFMPF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on EBL® 16 Pack AAA 1100mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by EBL official. Enter code USTM48PK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.62 on EBL 12 Pack 800mAh AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items - EBL 808 Charger by ASIN:B00EB7812C offered by EBL official. Enter code P5ADLWHO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on EBL 8 Pack AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries, 2800mAh when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items-EBL 808 AA AAA Battery Charger offered by EBL official. Enter code C5CI4WW8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items - EBL AAA 1100mAh Rechargaeble Batteires, 8 Pack offered by EBL official. Enter code 92QVATSY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on EBL AA & AAA Rechargable Batteries (12 Pack/each) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items - EBL 8 Bay AA AAA Battery Charger offered by EBL official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $3.99 on EBL AA & AAA Rechargable Batteries (32 Packs) when you purchase 1 or more Promotion Applied - EBL AA AAA Battery Charger ASIN: B00EB7812C offered by EBL official. Enter code PL7IXAF7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
EBL 8 Bay AA, AAA, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd Rechargeable Battery Charger
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This EBL 808 charger can charge 2/4/6/8 AA/AAA Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries.
- Controlled by MCU, automatically stop charging when detecting improper input voltage, defective or short circuit or non rechargeable batteries.
- Using -∆V intellectual cut-off charging method, automatically turn to trickle charge, prevent the batteries from over-voltage, over-current or over-heat.
- AC 100-240V 50/60Hz input, 2.8V DC output shorten the time of charging (most similar chargers are 2.4V).
- Constant current charging would protect the batteries against current fluctuation and keep using the charger safely.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
EBL-808 Latest Version
LED display the charging statues: shows orange(charging) - shows green(full charged).
Controlled by MCU, automatically stop charging when detecting improper input voltage, defective or short circuit or non rechargeable batteries.
Using -∆V intellectual cut-off charging method, automatically turn to trickle charge, prevent the batteries from over-voltage, over-current or over-heat.
Can both charge AA and AAA Ni-MH Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries(Do not charge alkaline or Lithium batteries)
How many batteries can be charged at a time:
2/4/6/8 AA or AAA batteries together at a time, need to charge batteries in pairs, do not charge uneven amount of batteries
4 LEDs show the status of charging, never charge 1 AA + 1 AAA together at 2 slots which are controlled by 1 LED
Charging Time Table:
2 to 8 pcs AAA 500-1200mAh: 3 - 8 hours(180mA output)
2 to 8 pcs AA 1300-2800mAh: 6 - 15 hours(200mA output)
* Please ensure the battery installed is correct: make the +/- pole of the battery is match for the +/- pole of the charger.
* Never mix charge different type and different capacity of batteries under the same LED indicator.
* Using environment: 0℃ to 40℃, it is normal phenomenon that the battery is warmer than room temperature when charging.
* Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger by yourself for safety reason.
Portable and Lightweight:
Dimensions: 6.9 x 3.0 x 1.0 inch
Weight : 6.0 oz.
Top Customer Reviews
Amazon combined several EBL products (AA/AAA batteries, 4-bay and 8-bay chargers) onto one product page. I don't like this practice either, as it creates a lot of confusions among readers. My original review below is for the 8-bay charger. If you are looking for my reviews on EBL batteries, please use the following links:
EBL 2300mAh AA: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2TF26L19LFMCQ
EBL 2800mAh AA: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2BB5XJQ840IH0
==== Original Review Follows ====
For an 8-bay charger, the EBL 808A Quick Charger Smart Battery Charger is very compact, light weight and inexpensive. It looks like a great value especially since it claims to be both 'Quick' and 'Smart. However, there are several limitations you need to know:
- The EBL 808A charges in pairs only. That means you're out of luck if you have appliances that require odd number of batteries.
- Its charging current is too low (spec says 200mA, actual measured current even lower), which results in very long charge time. So it really should be called an 'Overnight' charger instead.
- It does not charge batteries to 100% full, since it terminates charging as soon as the combined voltage of 2 cells reached 2.8V. A real 'Smart' charger typically uses the "Negative Delta-Voltage" (-dV/dt) termination method for NiMH/NiCd cells.
I tested this charger by recharging two eneloop AA low-self-discharge batteries. The LED indicator light changed from Green to Red when charging first started.Read more ›
I bought a set of 8 EBL 2800mAh batteries.
Upon receiving, I gave them a full discharge (at 350mA) followed by a full charge (at 700mA).
The pictures show the resulting voltage and capacity at the end of the charge cycle, while still in the charger.
As a baseline (to prove that my charger is still working correctly), I've also tested my trusty Eneloop batteries (identical conditions), which are rated at 2000mAh.
I've seen reviews claiming that these are not Low Self Discharge batteries, despite the manufacturers claims that they are LSD.
Less than 1 day after charging and without any use, the voltage had dropped to about 1.37V. But that's not totally unexpected, as NiMH batteries tend to do that. Their claim to fame is that they can hold 1.2V during heavy operation much longer than Alkalines.
I will have a chance to test how well it holds the charge and their LSD-ness soon and will update this review accordingly.
- Confirmed these are not true LSD. They discharge much quicker than the Eneloop, which are true LSD.
Not sure if the manufacturer changed the description recently, but it says "Improved low self discharge makes it still maintain 75% of capacity after 3 year of non-use".
Technically, they could be right. I don't have an older version to say that these are not improved. And I don't plan to leave them unused for 3 years just to test the claims, but I offer some numbers below.
- I bought these batteries for their capacity. I used them in my DSLR camera, which is a power hog.Read more ›
Came in broken
Bad soldering/Messy circuit board
|Length: 0:29 Mins|
If you have a lot of rechargeable AA and AAA batteries and just need an affordable charger (12$ at the time when this review was written) that can accommodate up to 8 batteries at once. This charger would fit the bill.
- 8 batteries at once
- Simple, low-profile and light
- World voltage. I can send it to my sister abroad and would not worry about using a transformer.
- Only works in pairs. You cannot charge 1, 3 or any odd numbers.
- When it is time to recondition your batteries, you would need to use a different charger like the LaCrosse BC-700.
- not a fast charger at 200 mAh
- Manual needs better translation. It says for lithium batteries only on the Warning whereas it means the opposite. This charger is for Ni-Mh and Ni-cad.
Model 807 4-bay charger:
I also have the 807 charger. This one charges individually and priced reasonably (7.99$ at the time this review was written). Extremely compact, doesn't need a separate cord. The prongs fold at the back. Nice portable travel charger as it operates at world voltage/100-240V. The only thing is that it will occupy (cover) a few power outlets if you are using a multiple outlet extension. I would plug it on the last outlet for the above reason.
Samples of these products were sent to me for review purposes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not sure why, but this charger takes for-evvvorrr to charge batteries. It gets there, the longest I've seen for 2 AA's is 18 hours. A little ridiculous.Published 6 hours ago by Michael S.
Works Great! I have gotten into using primary all solar lights around the outside of my home. The use of rechargeable batteries is a must. A battery charger is a must! Read morePublished 11 hours ago by NDT
Great device, comes with 8 AAA batteries.
I like the fact that this device included 2 mini plastic cases that you can put 4 batteries in each, this makes the batteries easier... Read more
These rechargeable batteries don't hold a charge any longer. I was constantly replacing them.Published 18 hours ago by Joshwa