- Save 5% each on EBL Portable Weather Emergency Radio Solar Hand Crank Radio AM FM Radio offered by EBL official when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code YAUUOLAJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 EBL 8 Pack 1500 Cycle 1100mAh AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries AAA For every 1 EBL Portable Emergency Radio Solar Hand Crank Radio Self Powered AM FM Radio you purchase offered by EBL official. Enter code W93ENHDY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more EBL Rechargeable AAA Batteries (16-Counts) High Capacity 1100mAh Ni-MH offered by EBL official. Enter code 7T49OYVR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
EBL Portable Weather Emergency Radio Solar Hand Crank Radio Self Powered AM FM Radio Camp Radio with Flashlight AM FM, USB Output Port, Reading Lamp
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Multifunctional AM/FM dynamo solar radio - portable and easy to carry, the ideal shelter supplies for your fire, emergency, travel, family.
- Solar Power - The built in batteries can be fully charged under the direct sunlight for 15-25 hours. Earphone - Connect the earphone with headphone jack, radio will work on earpiece models.
- Hand Crank - Hold the hand crank, charge for itself with with cranking at clockwise or anticlockwise, it is the best wind for 120-140 revolution/minute. And also includes 3 LED flashlight, a good choice for camping.
- Emergency charging function - Holding on the hand crank, standard 5V USB output port can use for charging the cellphone and other USB devices (not for iPad).
- The DC in 5V can charge for the product inner Li-battery. It needs about 5-6 hours to get full charged. Can also use 3 section AAA dry batteries (not included).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
EBL Emergency Weather Radio Solar Hand Crank Radio Self Powered AM FM Radio Camp Radio
FM frequency: 87.5-108MHZ/76-90MHZ AM frequency: 520-1650KHZ
DC/USB input: 5V DC output: 5V
USB output: 1A 5V Li ion battery: 350mAh/3.6V
Dimension: 50*150.6*70.3mm Solar power: 0.2W
Dynamo power: 2W LED: 45.000-55,000MCD
1. Rotate the Radio Switch/Volume button to turn the radio on or adjust volume.
2. Push the Power Switch button to “OFF”, the built-in lithium battery starts to work. If you want to use the AAA batteries’ power, push the button to “ON”.
3. Push the FM/AM button to select AM/FM.
4. Rotate the Channel button to select the band.
5. AM: Extend the FM antenna fully to increase reception sensitivity.
FM: Rotate the unit horizontally for optimum reception.
6. Push the Led Light Switch to turn on the LED light.
Installing AAA Batteries
Open the battery compartment cover on the back of unit, install 3 AAA batteries and close the compartment.(Batteries are not included.)
How the Inner Li ion Battery Works
1. To fully charge the built-in Li ion battery, put the radio under direct sunlight for 15-25 hours or charge the battery with the USB cable for 5-6 hours.
2. Push the Power Switch button to “OFF” and rotate the Hand Crank clockwise or anticlockwise ( 120-140 circles/minute) to charge the inner battery.
3. Push the Power Switch button to “ON” before using this radio to charge your phone or other devices.
Hand Crank Generation
Are you worried about no power outside?
Don't worry. EBL emergency radio always be here with you.
Hold the hand crank, charge for itself with with cranking at clockwise or anticlockwise, it is the best wind for 120-140 revolution/minute. You will never feel lonely.
Solar Power Charging
EBL emergency weather radio has the function of solar power charging.
Do you want to listen to the radio and not disturb others?
3 LED flashlight, good ideal for emergency, travel, family and many other outdoor activities. No need to worry getting dark without light. A good companion for you.
Compare with similar items
Seller Warranty Description30 days worry-free money back and one year limited warranty
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|