EBL Pack of 8 AA Rechargeable Batteries with Individual AA AAA Battery Charger
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package:8pcs AA batteries with storage case and 1pcs 4 bay individual battery charger.
- The charger is individual charging status for each slot, support charging battery by 1,2,3,4.
- Double protection with Short Circuit & Input Voltage Detection/Protection, very good at shedding heat,automatically stop charging when voltage up to 3.4V.
- Smart LED to show charging progres: RED -- Charging; Light Yellow -- Charging up to 80% (And Auto transfer to tracking charging mode to maximize the capacity of battery.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
EBL 807 Model Individual Battery Charger with 8 Packs AA 2800mAh Rechargeable Batteries
Can both charge AA and AAA Ni-MH Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries (Do not charge alkaline or Lithium batteries).
How many batteries can be charged at a time:
The charger is designed very portable and lightweight, perfectly charge for 1/2/3/4pcs AA/AAA Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries.
Precharged 15%~20% of capacity by solar energy for EBL batteries. Could be used when you get it.
Reasonable Circuit Layout - US AC Plug - Worldwide Usage
Advaned MCU Control With Reasonable Circuit Layout
Negative delta V (- ∆V) cut-off function,automatically cut off when fully charged
Input and Output:
Input: AC 100-240V AC 50/60Hz. Worldwide voltage
Output: DC 2.8V 1000mA,0.4V output voltage more than most similar charger means faster for charging
Charging Time Table:
1 to 4pcs AAA 500-1200mAh: 1.5 - 4 hours(180mA output)
1 to 4pcs AA 1300-2800mAh: 1.5 - 6 hours(200mA output)
Portable and Lightweight:
Dimensions: 175 x 7.7 x 2.6 (cm)
Weight : 170(g)
Patent Trickle Charge Mode
Unique Trickle Charge
Adopting -∆V intellectual cut-off charging method, automatically turn to trickle charge, overheat-detection to prevent over-charging, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection.
* Please ensure the battery installed is correct: make the +/- pole of the battery is match for the +/- pole of the charger.
* Using environment: 0℃ to 40℃, it is normal phenomenon that the battery is warmer than room temperature when charging.
* Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger by yourself for safety reason.
Details Shows Professional
Better Heat Dissipation
Heat dissipation design help the EBL 807
battery charger has a better function: overheat-detection to prevent over-charging.
Auto & Smart Indicator
EBL 807 with personality LED indicator.
Red means charging;
Green means fully charged.
1 x EBL 807 battery charger
1 x user manual
8pcs AA batteries
Batteries with Durable Case Packed
Seller Warranty Description30 days worry-free money back with one year limited warranty. 100% customer smile service.
Top customer reviews
The charger (EBL 807) itself is not what I would call a rapid charger. It's a four battery smart charger that has a large cut out down the middle to aid in cooling off the batteries, something that a rapid battery charger would need but the sticker on the back of the device tells me otherwise. It says the output is 800mAh for 4 battery bays with each receiving 180mAh. I guess this charger loses 20mAh in efficiency losses somewhere. Rapid chargers can do anywhere from 300 to 1000mAh charging rates, so this is much more of an overnight charger. The light starts off red when you put in a low powered cell, gradually turning orange and ends up green when done. The charger CAN charge individual batteries in any combination of 1, 2, 3 or 4 batteries total. This has been tested by placing an empty battery in an individual slot and checking it after the light turned green, I used my LaCrosse BC-9009 to verify a full charge and every slot can charge a single battery. Slow charging does make your batteries last longer in terms of cycles. Rapid chargers tend to reduce the amount of times a battery can be charged so for those who need the maximum amount of cycles, this charger isn't bad at all!
The full battery detection is done by the negative delta V method which does make this a smart charger, it doesn't use a timer like cheaper chargers and is pretty good at figuring out when batteries are full. I so far haven't had one battery undercharged with the EBL 807, the batteries never really heat up due to the slow charging rate and so far it's a great cheap purchase.
Overall for the money, it's an excellent purchase and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it if you don't care about low self discharge or rapid charging.
The charger itself is pretty interesting. Decently well built, and it does seem to charge the batteries well individually. i don't know if that's entirely safe but it seems to work. Mine makes a high pitch sound when there's only a few batteries, which is mildly worrying, but the batteries haven't exploded or anything (yet) so I'll let it slide.
Pros 1. Can charge INDIVIDUAL AA and AAA batts so even if your device uses an odd number of cells you're all set.
2. Does not charge cells so fast that they almost overheat like some units I have, extending life of cells.
3. Once orange LED turns green to indicate charge completed, it continues to add trickle charge for maximum capacity fill with minimum battery stress. Led stays green after pulling battery out as well.
4 Good value for $8 also is energy efficient and runs cool. Quickly became my favorite charger.
Cons 1. Some low capacity batts will not turn the constant green LED to orange when inserted so you are not sure they are being charged. However I have voltmeter verified them to being trickle charged. This beats other chargers I own which refuse to charge weaker batteries. Leave them in at least 12 hrs to slow charge.
2. Not the fastest charger, but then it will not shorten battery life from excessive heat.
Would buy again.
1. Individual battery charger, means it can charge odd numbers of batteries.
2. Low price with great reviewer rating.
3. Extra batteries.
1. Not the same fit and finish quality as Sanyo or Panasonic. The rotating prongs make clicking sound as it goes into tight wall outlet. Typically this is not a problem with most outlets, but it shows rotating mechanism has solid fit and finish design problem.
2. Extended reliability will be reported later her, but otherwise generally impressed with performance and functionality of this charger and batteries for the price.
I have an old Duracell charger that will charge batteries in any condition in 2 hours, and I've been using the same set of batteries for six years with no problems. I wanted a back-up/replacement for that charger, but this one is not it.