BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 1, 2013
I recently became a fan of the ECCO Brand. I find that this shoe is very well made, it looks better than the picture, and they fit great. I can spend a day on my feet and with the ECCO dress shoes my feet can handle it. I like the fact that they are made well and are very durable. I never know how my day will end up and I am use to wearing the ECCO boots. So i often end up treating my shoes like boots too. It’s good to know that the ECCO brand shoes can stand up as well as their boots and look just as good as a dress shoe should. The sole of the shoe is great. It grips even on wet floors. Much better than any leather bottom shoe. I would recommend this product to every one that wants a real dress shoe for a real life. Your shoes do get dirty, wet, scuffed. ECCO made a product that can take it.
on February 11, 2012
I've read reviews that knock the less-expensive Atlanta shoe. Those reviewers may want to give it a try again. ECCO has made significant (if sometimes subtle) improvements throughout this shoe, including a more supple, pliant upper, a stock insole that is so good I have forgone the gel inserts I used to wear, and other improvements to the heel and sole that seem to make it more durable and fit better right out of the box. I'm in construction management, so I'm on my feet for extended hours on hard surfaces - and this new version of the Atlanta is superior to other shoes I've worn, even when those were fitted with top-quality gel insoles. This shoe has a great classic look and is reasonably durable, so I can wear it in the field or to a meeting. Great job, ECCO - I will buy no other brand.
on June 15, 2012
This is my first pair of Eccos and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. These are, by far, the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I have chronic low back pain, but within minutes of putting on these shoes and walking around, I experienced significant relief.

Visually, despite the classic styling of the cap-toe, these are not the most dressy shoes available because the soles are rubber instead of wood/leather. However, they can certainly be paired with a suit, and the trade off for this level of comfort is well worth it. Plus, at this price point (in my size, these shoes were $68, which amounts to $100 off the retail price), they're a steal.

My running shoe size is 13-13.5, and my dress shoe size is 12 wide - 12.5 wide, and the size 46 fits me perfectly.
on January 3, 2013
I've been wearing ECCO shoes for about 15 years or more now. I have been through about 5 pairs before this one. They all gave great service. I had two pairs of black lace up shoes like this before but they were a different model that I can't find anymore. They were also more expensive than this model. This model is more comfortable out of the box than the previous type and the previous type were more comfortable than tennis shoes. I find these more comfortable than a pair of running shoes. They are not as dressy as say a pair of Johnston and Murphy top of the line shoes but they are more suitable for everyday wear. They have a rubber sole and heel so they are not as formal looking, however, in rain and dirty situations they are more serviceable than a full leather shoe. I'm impressed with this shoe out of the box in looks and comfort. I'll update if the durability doesn't hold up to 5 stars.
on November 28, 2011
Nice looking shoes and they are comfortable. ECCO shoes are the best. Fast shipping. Price was the norm that you would find at most stores that sell these. No Tax and the shipping was free, so I am satisfied.
on December 4, 2012
Being a busy guy my hubby was overly concerned (what will I do?) when his old standby shoes suddenly had a hole i their sole. And not the first time to the repair shop. He then made a few shops at shoe stores and was more and more confused "they didn't have my size!.....There were none in brown!... etc." Well, Amazon, make my day! I was able to pull up several shoes that were identical or almost identical - and Voilq! No more shopping needed. In two days the shows were here, brown, the right size.
on January 16, 2013
I've been wearing ECCO since 2004. The style I liked, Manhatten Cap Toe, is no longer made. ECCO went mostly European and I didn't like the new styles. I found this Atlanta Cap-Toe is close in design and almost as close in comfort. It looks like this style had reached the end also as it is being heavily discounted and not available in all sizes. I bought an extra pair so I have another when these wear out.
on December 30, 2012
This is a very nice looking and well-built shoe. The leather is soft but not fragile, the eyelets have metal grommets on the back-side (which adds durability while looking sophisticated on top). No break-in time needed - comfortable right out of the box. My only criticism might be that a full glove-leather lining might be nice but as it stands it has leather on the whole heel half of the shoe. Overall a very nice shoe.
on January 23, 2012
Having worn this style ECCO shoe for the last 6 or 7 years, I knew the quality and performance before I made the purchase. I also knew my exact shoe size. Having all this knowledge before hand made the purchase from Amazon a breeze. I will definitely do this again. Also, the very reasonable next day shipping rates made the purchase less painful that going to a local shoe store. I ordered the shoes on Thursday evening, Dec. 22nd, and they were delivered Friday, the 23rd.
on August 14, 2015
I wear these everyday,they are soooooo comfortable.I also have two other pairs of these,but different colors,arch support is great.I have high arches and just the shoe for me..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.