Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 26, 2015
These look better in person then in the photos. Very good looking and comfortable pair of wingtips. You cannot go wrong with Ecco. They are truly masters of their craft. I wear these shoes on cobblestone for 8 hrs a day with no complaints. These fit a tad on the small side but I'm sure they will stretch a little.

UPDATE: 6/12/15

Stay away from these. I assume these were from an old stock and had been sitting around for a while because 4 months in and they cracked and split where the shoe creases. I have been buying "Ecco" shoes for over 10 years now and I have never had a problem with any of the other shoes I have purchased. I currently have a pair that are easily 5 years old that still look and feel great. I really loved the look of these shoes, but I have to warn the rest of you about these.
review imagereview image
on June 30, 2015
Not a good experience - the shoes were extremely tight across top of my foot - the part under the laces as if they were tall enough from the sole up. The length and the width were fine. In fact, they were so tight on the top that that I tried them unlaced to relive the pressure although that only helped for a while. I then took them off between meetings under my desk and in the car to get relief until I could get home. A few days later I foolishly thought I would see if they stretched from the day 1 wearing and pain but no. This time (after the above steps were repeated) I actually needed to remove the insole in order to make it home without limping. That actually worked and gave relive but shoes without insoles are abviosuly not comfortable to wear.

I always buy the same size dress shoes (13, 47 EU in Ecco ) and I buy most of my shoes on-line without ever trying them on an have never sent a pair back or had this problem. In fact, In this case I was specifically looking to replace my last pair of almost identical Ecco dress shoes, which I had for years, that the bottom finally wore out on. I liked them so much that after unsuccessfully trying to replace them on-line with the same model & color I first took them to my local cobbler/ shoe repair man who said he could resole them - not a good idea as they literally came off the new soles within hours of wearing them. I subsequently read that Ecco shoes could not be resoled.

This order was an attempt to replace my old pair as close as possible but I will be sending them back.
on May 1, 2017
After a couple of years I still have these guys and while they are losing some comfort, they still fit well and look good. I will always still with ECCO, have about 6 pairs. I'm 6'3 330 and these bad boys have stood test of time and fit well on my big feet.
on March 19, 2015
Originally posted a negative review of these shoes. After a full month of breaking these in, they have indeed become one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned. However I am not sure if 4X/week use for over a month of severe pain and discomfort was worth the prize. Raising this product from 2 to 3 stars.

ORIGINAL (NEGATIVE) REVIEW
The right shoe is the most comfortable dress shoe I have ever worn. The left shoe creases in a different spot and causes incredible pain to my left big toe. If my feet are symmetrical, then it must be the shoes :(
on May 2, 2015
Took a chance and ordered for my husband. I fully expected to have to return them. He normally prefers a quality brand with excellent shoes, arches, support, style, etc. Can't remember name right now. With only ONE flat foot, his shoe experiences can be unique. But I asked him what size he normally wears, so that's what I ordered. They fit! He said that surprisingly they were comfortable even on the first day. He liked the look. No odd rubbing on his foot. Within a week, it became a favorite office shoe, where he is frequently up and away from his desk and on his feet. Pacing. Or whatever.
Update from months later: still a favorite shoe; worn frequently.
on April 7, 2014
I have been wearing Ecco's for the past 6 years, firstly as a casual shoe then for the office. The nice key I find is that the sizing is standard across the range - once I had fitted into one then most, if not all other styles have fitted like a glove.

As far as this shoe construct goes - the Brogue is clean without being overkill nor dare I say it, comical. The lack of fringed edged leather with stitching is actually a nice bonus as it keeps the lines of the construct clean and keeps the attention on the toecap.

The sole is the standard cushioned build, which for me is a total boon as I walk to and from the station for work and at no point do I feel like I am wearing a dress shoe.

Overall I am happy with the shoes and would keep buying this line.
Enthusiast: Petson October 6, 2017
very comfortable and attractive.
on March 28, 2014
上脚一月,没有任何不适,价格相对国内商场价还是很有吸引力。印尼产有一点点瑕疵,走线有一点点瑕疵!其余完美,非常舒适!长期站立没有任何不适!值得你拥有!·····Shoes for a month, I don't have any discomfort, price relative to the domestic market is very attractive. Indonesia's production have a little flaw, go line a little flaw! The rest of the perfect, very comfortable! Standing for a long time without any discomfort. Worth you have! ... 顺便说下,中文评论很嗨皮!
1919 comments| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2015
I cannot say enough good things abouto Ecco shoes! Definitely more comfortable than my Cole Haans. I'm in a profession where I'm always on my feet and travel frequently. This is my third pair and I won't stop buying them until they discontinue them. They clean up and buff well, it's like a whole new shoe when you throw some shine on them. Lightweight and perfect for someone who needs that half size for comfort.
on November 5, 2015
I'm in these ten hours a day and these are by far the best shoes I found for work. I bought five of these throughout the years, same model, three different colors. They run a bit large but the width is spot on. The shoes are perfect for any occasion, they look old school and classy, without overdoing it. They are are very comfortable, practical, well made and hold up very well. Can't recommend these enough.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.