Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 11, 2014
OK, I've had Ecco shoes in the past and loved them. I actually have an older pair that may be the most comfortable dress shoes I have ever owned but, alas, they are way out of style.

The reviews are valid with regard to size. I normally wear sz 10-10.5. Rarely have I purchased any shoes outside of that range since high school. I ordered both 44 (US 10-10.5) and 43 (US 9-9.5). The sz 43 fit perfectly. After maybe 15 min of walking around my office, they were awesome. The sz 44 were both too long and too wide. I think I could have worn them but, the 43 just felt more like the right size.

Also, the reviewers who say these are comfortable and stylish are right again. They look great with a pair of jeans. At least that's what my gal tells me. The color is great. Online pics are tough because of lighting, etc. Also, there is certainly going to be variation pair to pair. To try and help, both pairs I received were essentially the same and I would call them a med-light brown. They are not as light as some pics I've seen but, I didn't want your typical "brown" boot and, they are not. The color is really cool in my opinion. Also, they include an orangish color laces along with brown to add some style. I left the orangish laces in.

I had recently purchased a pair of Ecco nubuck black wingtips. I tried them on in a store at a mall. They only pair in my size were the display so, I had them order me a new pair in sz 44. They arrived and I love them but, wish I would have bought sz 43. Nobody at the store mentioned how they run big. I thought the display pair had just been pressed onto lots of oversized feet or something.

I strongly recommend any Ecco shoe for which you like the style. The quality and comfort are there and hard to beat in any other brand. Do yourself a favor and order a min of 1/2 to 1 full size smaller than you normally wear. Then, they will fit perfectly and you will love them.

Good luck!
on December 19, 2016
These are not the color they appear to be in the picture! They are a weird mocha color. Do not buy! The Shoe Rack will not pay for returns either. Enjoy paying to try on the wrong color boots!
on December 13, 2013
These are well made and durable, yet they have a good style. Not just a clunky pair of boots. About the size: I wear a 9.5/10 and the 43 fits exactly right. The "warm gray" color in the photo is accurate. Recommended!
on December 30, 2016
The shoes look good and very comfortable. I ordered .5 size smaller. Normally wear size 9.5 I ordered 8.5.
on May 20, 2014
I liked these shoes a lot, and up close they look even better, the only problem was they were 1 size too big, I can never get the size right with these European shoes. I had to return them, they stopped making them I guess, cause I could not find them any longer.
on May 4, 2013
The shoe has a comfortable fit and a stylish design. I had to buy a full American shoe size under what I usually wear however.
on January 4, 2014
These shoes feel one size too big. It might be for looks, as the shoes are somewhat pointy. I wish I would have gotten one size smaller. Nice looking shoe.
on December 10, 2014
Great shoe, top quality materials but my only issue was that the sole is a bit hard over time. I ended up having to put in an aftermarket insole to cushion the heel area.
on April 21, 2014
This shoe is extremely comfortable and I love how they are aging. They look like a very classic shoe with character.
on December 26, 2014
great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.