ECCO Men's Biarritz Perf Tie Oxford
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Lightly dotted leather is pieced over the vamp of this casually cool oxford.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lightly dotted leather is pieced over the vamp of this casually cool oxford.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008Q7O4BA
- Item model number: Biarritz Perf Tie Oxford
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 31, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Keeping the shoes clean is another matter. These are not shoes to wear for a long walk. You need leather lotion to keep hide any scuff marks. Also, the cream white contrast sole is high maintenance to keep clean. I tried all sorts of products, and finally settled on good 'ol Ajax bathtub powder cleaner. That aside, I still love them, and will always buy them as long as ECCO keeps churning them out!