|Fits as expected||
ECCO Men's Biom Grip II Fashion Sneaker
- Synthetic sole
- Outdoor-ready fashion sneaker featuring perforated panels and contrast exoskeleton heel cup
- Signature BIOM last
- Direct-injected PU foam cushioning
- Traction TPU outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tool around town or head out and find a little off-the-beaten-path adventure with ECCO biom grip ii sneaker. Versatile tread. Sleek, urban fit.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Shipping Weight: 14.08 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OZT3X4C
- Item model number: Biom Grip II-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 7, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, they padding in the bottom of the shoe comes out very easily and can easily be replaced with any kind of insert. For some reason, I've had trouble finding that in this style of shoe.
Most recent customer reviews
I was tempted to wear it infrequently so I would have it a long time but The urethane sole will rot and fail after a few...Read more