Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on January 4, 2014
This shoe is definitely the most comfortable dress shoe I own. Better than my Bostonian, Rockport, Bacco Bucci, Cole-Han, and Florsheim shoes. I ordered the regular width and they are still a little wider at the ball of the foot than I am used to, but it really isn't an issue. The tiny bit of extra width just makes them all the more comfortable to wear. I've had zero hot spots at all and they were incredibly comfortable from the first wear.

The only downside is that it would be nice if they were a touch dressier. The lines are clean and they have a sophisticated, yet simple style to them.The stamped "ecco" on the side and the rubber sole drops them down a small notch in style points though. I still wouldn't hesitate to wear them as a dress shoe, but they wouldn't be my choice if I were going all-out.

VERY COMFORTABLE and great looking shoes. Can't lose!
on December 29, 2013
Great value (better price than anywhere else--by far). Normally wears size 12, but the 45 was a perfect fit, just as other reviewers said it would be. He has a very narrow foot and some shoes just can't be tied tight enough but these can, plus they don't look like they are zipped up!
on April 22, 2014
Surprised no many people mentioned that these shoes run at least one size large. I normally wear 10 or 10.5 size, but the size 8.5 -9.0 fit my feet well, cannot believe that ECCO makes each style different size as I was told by their US customer service rep. Also little hard to break in, wish the front insole can be more soft.

Really get nice and sharp look, got some compliments indeed. BTW..spoke with their customer service reps, bad attitude, no patience, and no knowledge at all. Maybe these reps are treated bad at ECCO, who knows. Wish these shoes last couple years....
on October 1, 2016
Factory new condition! This is one of the most comfortable shoes every made by Ecco. I wish they had not discontinued the "Birmingham" line.
on January 4, 2014
I do not buy any other brand of shoes beside Ecco. Dressy...comfortable...overall the best shoes on the market for your money.
on December 15, 2013
This is my second pair of ECCO shoes.....both bit and comfort are both great. As with all of my shoes, due to my plantar fasciitis, I replace the insoles with the "SOLE" insoles which provide great arch support and become the perfect shoe.
on April 26, 2015
Awesome shoe! I already had the whiskey color. Great fit and good arch support. Definitely true to size.
on June 22, 2014
I have always enjoyed wearing Eco shoes! They are very well built and well worth the extra premium in price. They are pricey to me but oh so worth it.
on April 8, 2015
bought two this type ecco shoes,and guess what, it all broken now!
on November 21, 2013
As good as usual. Love ECCO ! Good buy for the price as well, suppose to buy other colour in the future.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.