Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Price:$94.32 - $150.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on October 30, 2015
These are a great choice for a very comfortable kick around add-in shoe. I purchased a pair of Ecco Classic Moc for my son and he just loves them. He has always been an Ecco shoe user for work and used those shoes for work and play because they were so incredibly comfortable. The Ecco Moc is true to size and constructed very good. These Ecco shoes may seem to cost a bit more but you get years more wear out of them. I highly recommend them.
on May 5, 2015
These are good, very comfortable loafers. They are perfect for the office. The picture on the Amazon site makes it look like they have a brown suede type finish, when in fact they are more conventional polished leather. This was alright with me, but if I had really wanted suede I would have been disappointed.
on October 19, 2015
A great comfortable casual shoe. They have hard soles but comfortable for your feet. The width is fairly wide which is great for wider feet. I have a narrow foot and they are not too bad. They just feel nice and roomy. I am not planning to use these shoes for lots of activity.
on January 5, 2017
Great quality shoes, Ijust order it one size down and they fit perfect!!!
on October 23, 2015
These shoes have ample toe room for me, something I need and like. I like the color very much as I'm tired of black shoes. These are a nice rich brown.
on January 11, 2017
Nice shoes, but not as comfortable as other Ecco shoes.
on June 10, 2016
shoes were not as i expected - too long and narrow. they were returned without a problem
on January 15, 2016
Extremely comfortable loafers. I've had them for three weeks now and had no issues. I would definitely buy them again.
on February 17, 2016
I returned these as the fit was not good for my feet. Otherwise I love Ecco shoes. I have quite a few pair
on October 18, 2015
The fit is actually a little large, but afraid the next size down might be snug.
I would rather being a little sloppy than snug.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question