|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$97.84 - $179.91 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Comfort infused oxford with double-stitched apron toe detail
- Shock Point heel
- Padded collar
Customers who bought this item also bought
An athletic look is heightened by the addition of adidas adiPRENE technology in this sporty slide from Rockport.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00A1644YG
- Item model number: Dublin Apron Toe Tie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 21, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I ordered my first pair of Allen Edmonds shoes which can be resoled due to the 360 welt. They are more expensive but, I hope, they will not fail like ECCO.
I love the Apron style. It isn't quite as formal, but still looks very professional .