Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

ECCO Men's Fusion Casual Oxford,Black,44 EU (US Men's 10-10.5 M)
Size: 44 EU (US Men's 10-10.5 M)|Color: Black|Change

on May 16, 2016
The shoe came apart after 4 months. Right shoe stitching came off. Expensive shoe for 4 months of service. My first pair lasted 3 years but something went wrong with this pair to only last 4 months and now I can't return them. Will not buy again.
review image
on September 27, 2015
I really like these shoes. They're very comfortable. This is my first Ecco shoe so I can't compare them to older models like so many other reviews have. The build and quality are pretty good, and like I said, very comfortable.
However! There is one problem and it's a big one. As another reviewer said, it squeaks! REAL BAD. On linoleum, and some types of tiles. Basically most surfaces with a polish.
I've scoured the internet looking for a fix, but no one seems to know how to stop a shoe that squeaks on certain but not all surfaces. All the advice available seems to be for internal squeaking (two materials rubbing together). Or to walk differently. But again, it only squeaks on polished surfaces so I know it's not in the shoe! The only think that stops it is if the sole gets wet (like if I walk in from the rain). Then it doesn't squeak, for a while, but as soon as it gets dry, squeak!

Anyway, I've been wearing it daily since May, thinking the squeak will eventually wear away but nope. Still going strong. In fact I don't know if it's me being paranoid but I feel like it has gotten LOUDER!

It really sucks 'cause that aside, I really love this shoe. It's still comfortable and a good fit. Even for my wide feet. And it looks great!
It's just the damn squeaking man. Damn.
on December 9, 2015
I like these a lot, but this was my third pair of Eccos, and the second pair of this exact model. Thus, the five-stars is a pretty obvious choice.

I expected these would be a perfect fit, as my previous pair was purchased for a much higher price at a mall store. That time around, I knew I was paying for the privilege of trying them on. Hopefully ECCO keeps making these, as they may be my go-to for the foreseeable future.

I'd guess that the sizing is quite reliable, as I'm almost always a "44" or "10.5" with just a couple exceptions. I favor shoes with a more "square" toe-box, and although they don't necessarily look that way, they provide ample room, which is often a problem for me. I wear these shoes all day, every day, and have done a considerable amount of international travel and the requisite extensive walking that one may imagine.

The only "maybe" I have on the fit questions is the arch support. It's there, but I could use more. I had some insoles in the previous pair that I'll probably move over to these at some point.
on May 18, 2017
I purchased my first pair of these shoes from ECCO five years ago. I wore them all the time. I finally wore the sole out. I bought my second pair in April 2017 from Amazon - its was the only place I could find them. When I put them on, they fit as great as the first pair did. I wore them for three days to break them in and then used them on a walking vacation in Italy. My feet were smiling the entire time I was there. These ECCOs are extremely comfortable to wear right from the start. I found they are true in length - I wear a 42 / 8.5 inch shoe and they fit my feet very well. I normally wear a wide shoe but the design of these shoes is such that the portion of the shoe where the toes go is wide enough to give me a great fit. If you have a very narrow foot, these might give you too much room in the toes. But if you have a normal or wide width foot, these are great shoes. The shoes look good with my jeans, dockers and in a pinch I have used them with a suit.
on August 5, 2013
UPDATE (2/27/14): I received a package today from ECCO. To my surprise, there were four (4)sets of the replacement insoles, not the two (2) sets I was promised! This clearly proves ECCO appreciates their long-standing customers... I couldn't be more impressed with Ms. Stokkelan's gesture. Thank you.

UPDATE (2/22/14): I applaud ECCO's customer service, specifically Ms. Karen Stokkelan!
After a few months of non-regular use (and the shoes are well within the prescribed warranty period), the multi-layer insoles on both (Fusion Casual Oxfords, Black and Coffee) sets separated. After a series of email exchanges, Ms. Stokkelan expressed, "We will definitely send you out insoles for you shoes! We do not want to lose you as a valuable customer. ECCO is known for taking care of their customers and we will also be taking care of you the same way." I couldn't be happier with the shoes, or ECCOs commitment to a long-standing, loyal customer. Thank you, ECCO! OCTrojan

Given my long-standing history with Ecco, I did not have any issues with sizing.
It's painfully obvious that Ecco is using lesser-quality leather (profit over quality, unfortunately) of late, but they still look and wear rather nicely. After a full week or regular use, perspiration isn't an issue, as experienced with my Rockport's and Timberland's (Oxfords); I haven't experienced any noise from the soles, while walking on Travertine or polished concrete flooring, but that may have been mitigated by my limiting the shoes to the carpet for the first day's use.
These shoes compliment jeans and dress shorts... already received a number of compliments.
I love their design and comfort and have decided to get the brown ones, too (and another black one to serve as a reserve).
on February 18, 2014
This is my second pair of Fusions, and I'm now ready to buy a 3rd, after wearing them nearly every day for a solid year. I'm not outside, I work at a computer, but even so, I walk around quite a bit before, during, and after work, and on weekends. These shoes have never failed me. The laces are insanely durable. The only thing that wears out is the sole, which is understandable: the sole cracked (both pairs) after awhile (a year) at the bend in the foot, and because I "overpronate," the heels wear out unevenly. The only thing to do about that would be to get orthotics, I guess.

All things considered, I'm wearing out 1 pair a year (actually 13 1/2 months) where I would be wearing out 2 or 3 pair of something like Skechers purchased at a shoe store. AND these shoes are comfortable and give outstanding support from the get-go. Oh, one minor thing, this last pair had a spot that came unstitched, but by golly, the stitching didn't continue to "run" or pull out. Just that one spot. That was 4 months ago, and I was considering getting it stitched up at a shoe repair place, but didn't get around to it. Now, the sole cracks, right on schedule. Time to ante up the <"gulp"> price, but you get what you pay for.
on October 24, 2017
It’s a very comfortable shoes but over priced. I think I paid a portion of it towards the name because borns, or other brands are just as comfortable.
on August 23, 2014
I've been a long time advocate of Ecco's Seawalker model having had and currently have two pairs of that model. They were a perfect fit for me, high quality European manufacture and looked great with casual Friday slacks/jeans.
Decided I needed a pair of black shoes (Seawalkers were smooth and rough finish shades of brown) with a bit more of a tread pattern for better traction. Read the reviews on the Fusion Bicycle model and ordered them in my typical Ecco size 42. Bingo..perfect fit, comfortable right out the box (I realize that will only improve once the inner footbed molds to my feet) and I believe even lighter weight than the Seawalkers. Very satisfied with my initial impressions..will post update if ownership opinion changes.
on February 12, 2018
I think this is the 3rd pair of Ecco Fusion Bicycle Toe Oxfords that I've purchase. I work on concrete floor surfaces and do a lot ow walking every day. These shoes wear like IRON, and are very comfortable. I war a size 9 USA. 43 EURO. I prefer the polished black over the Nubuck, as they are easier to keep clean and new looking.. PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER DISCONTINUE
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 7, 2017
These appear to be faux Ecco shoes. I’ve had several pairs of this particular style. These are so uncomfortable that they are going back. I took these to the Ecco store here in Orlando to compare, which convinced me that they were fake. Though a very realistic looking fake.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.