|Fits as expected||
$79.99 - $169.99
- Rubber sole
- Square-toe leather shoe featuring blind-eyelet lacing and tonal-stitched cap toe
- Breathable moisture-absorbent lining
- Removable leather-covered insole
- Direct-injected one-component polyurethane outsole with shock point for traction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Moisture-absorbent sock lining keeps feet dry and odor free throughout the day. Comfort Fibre System and removable, leather-covered insole provides cushioned support. Direct-injected, one-component polyurethane outsole with built-in shock point.
Trust ECCO for your next oxford. Their Helsinki style features rich leather with classic cap-toe styling, while the rubber outsole is melted onto the upper for the best water-tight seal. Leather linings are breathable, while the comfort insole wicks moisture to fight odor.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B002AMW0UY
- Item model number: 50174
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I bought these shoes for my Fiance for my Christmas gift and he loved them. After only a few months of very light use one of the seams unraveled. So why the five star review? I contacted Ecco, and they immediately sent an envelope and prepaid label to return the defective item. After a week or two, I received a new pair. No hassles at all.
Customer service is practically non-existent in 2015. Not with Ecco, they have a customer for life!
Since the toe is a separate piece, they hold their shine much better than a one piece shoe. Kind of reminds me of the steel toe boots in the military.
For those that haven't shined their shoes to a mirror finish (admittedly, I don't do it often) the biggest downfall is the leather creasing and causing the polish to flake off. Since these have a seam that splits the body of the shoe from the toe, that creasing is much less of a factor.
However, the size conversion table from EU to US is just wrong.
The EU size that's associated with US sizes 9.0 + 9.5 is more accurately a match for 8.5 + 9.0.
For the first time I got blisters from ECCO shoes.
I'm a US 9.5 and tried with another pair the next size up, and it was much better.
At first they caused pain as the top of the shoe where the toe cap breaks, dug into the top of my foot. Despite this, I continued to wear them inside for anther day, which turned out to be a very good decision as they began to be super comfortable.
The shoes have been worn at multiple trade shows, many going from early morning to evening hours. Several included a substantial amount of walking.
These shoes now accompany me on all of my business trips. They are light, comfortable for days of standing or waking, and look very good with black khaki's or a suit.