|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$105.00 - $213.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Square-toe leather shoe featuring blind-eyelet lacing and tonal-stitched cap toe
- Breathable moisture-absorbent lining
- Removable leather-covered insole
- Direct-injected one-component polyurethane outsole with shock point for traction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Moisture-absorbent sock lining keeps feet dry and odor free throughout the day. Comfort Fibre System and removable, leather-covered insole provides cushioned support. Direct-injected, one-component polyurethane outsole with built-in shock point.
Trust ECCO for your next oxford. Their Helsinki style features rich leather with classic cap-toe styling, while the rubber outsole is melted onto the upper for the best water-tight seal. Leather linings are breathable, while the comfort insole wicks moisture to fight odor.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002AMW0UY
- Item model number: 50174
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Since the toe is a separate piece, they hold their shine much better than a one piece shoe. Kind of reminds me of the steel toe boots in the military.
For those that haven't shined their shoes to a mirror finish (admittedly, I don't do it often) the biggest downfall is the leather creasing and causing the polish to flake off. Since these have a seam that splits the body of the shoe from the toe, that creasing is much less of a factor.
Not to mention, they are so comfy. Compared to every other dress shoe I've tried these things win by miles.