Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on November 18, 2015
Tread could be more aggressive for winter. These are pretty smooth, but they are more dense -and last longer- than Rockport's current cheap junk. Years ago, Rockport used to be the best in quality, materials, and fit. Rockports still rule in fit, but they are junk. ECCO are now the top choice for folks in uniforms. But they are not really cheap ...and the quality is just OK. ECCO are better than the competitors, for now. Rockport has sold out its name for more profit: Cheap, foam-like soles and tread that wears through in a matter of weeks. Crappy, faux leather and plastic on the insides (Rockports).
The ECCO leather is soft and thin, marginally better materials/finish inside: Fairly comfortable at first, but the tradeoff is that it stretches out over time and gives less overall support than thicker leather. A good looking, if expensive-for-what-you-get shoe.
[My use is as a semi-pro work uniform shoe: A practical thrasher that sees high mileage and damage to the uppers in a matter of weeks. I buy higher quality -US made if possible- brands for other occasions].
on October 24, 2014
Exactly as expected. The shoe is a slight bit narrow across the ball of the foot, but it can be stretched. Ecco is a great quality and well made shoe. The soles are just starting to wear out after 4 years. Also, on the Amazon site, the Shoes are $30 cheaper than the Ecco website. My husbands last pair of Ecco shoes lasted for 4 years being worn almost every day. They are still in great shape.
on February 13, 2017
Love this shoe! Very comfortable and will not set off metal detector at the airport. This airline pilot approves!!
on August 18, 2012
These are amongst my favorite because they're light and comfortable. It's all in the sole really,and these are great. They wear well too, I seem to get longer life from these shoes than other brands with different rubber type soles. I wonder if ecco resoles shoes?
on April 20, 2016
I work in retail management and I am on my feet 9-12 hours a day and I have worn these shoes 5 days a week for 6 months straight without any issues. They are also extremely lightweight which is a huge advantage when you are on your feet all day. They are still in great shape on the outside with just a good cleaning, conditioning and polish once a week. I am about to replace the insoles in them but that is more of a proactive measure since while they are not causing any discomfort they are visibly wearing out in a few places. Overall I highly recommend these shoes to anyone.
on August 25, 2014
Just realized this product was still on my previous ordered list. Never reviewed them. Had them for years by now. Wear them as part of a uniform. Approx. 4 times a week for upwards of 16 hours a day. Love them. I would order another pair, but the ones I have are still in great shape.
on April 26, 2014
The ECCO Helsinki is a nice understated dress shoe. Recently went on a trip to Taiwan which involved a lot of walking. The only pair of shoes I brought were the ECCO's which held up great. Very light and one can wear these all day. Wide toe box is nice for people who want a more minimalist approach in their shoes. Going to buy a pair in brown as well. FYI, size is true; I wear an 11.5 dress show and these were spot on.
on July 7, 2017
A size 39 is really a 6.5. I have purchased two pairs of Eccos and they are very comfortable and durable. A little too wide for me ("Extra Width" labeled on the insole.) I prefer the Seattle Apron with the leather midsole and lining. The sole on one of the Seattle shoes fell apart in the middle prematurely, exposing the plastic.
on April 24, 2012
I like everything about this shoe. I find that Ecco shoes, size 48 EU, fit absolutely perfectly for my size 13.5 feet. Some 14's are too large, some too small, and almost all 13's are too small, but these are just right. If you find yourself having this same problem, then Ecco shoes might just fit you perfectly. For this shoe specifically, the style is very modern with the plain toe and the comfort in the leather insert was unexpected. I typically put in athletic shoe insoles, but my last two Ecco shoes have had such nice leather shoe insoles that I have not had to do this. The only problem I have with this shoe is with the laces. I can't think of a good way to say this, but I suppose they are too "slippery" in that they come undone constantly, so I will have to replace them with some laces that have a "roughness" to them that helps keep them tied.
on May 12, 2016
I have a large foot size 15 (49) and they fit great, look great, and are built well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.