|Fits as expected||
ECCO Men's Johannesburg Gore-Tex Tie Oxford
|Price:||$101.84 - $170.00 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & FREE Returns|
- Synthetic sole
- Uppers made of full grain leather
- Gore-tex membrane
- Airport friendly
- Direct-injected, one-component pu outsole
- Outsole is light and flexible with shock point for additional absorption
Customers who bought this item also bought
A smart, sophisticated men's dress shoe with a gore-tex lining for 100 percent waterproof protection against the elements. Created for the image-conscious urban man who wants practicality as well as premium good looks.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01AAEMPGC
- Item model number: Johannesburg Gore-Tex Tie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: