Customers Also Viewed
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today we own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. We produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. No matter what kind of shoe we are making our sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 5.6 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B003Y3M1AM
- Item model number: Kenna Moccasin
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 15, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: