ECCO Men's Knoxville Plain Toe Gore-TEX Oxford
|Price:||$104.03 - $265.82 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Leather upper
- Gore-tex waterproof construction for dry, comfortable feet in wet weather
- Removable leather-covered inlay sole with ecfs for increased air circulation and a perfect inner climate
- Modern sole
- A masculine, cutting-edge look
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bonding the membrane to both the outer fabric and inner lining ensures no movement between layers, meaning less wear and tear.
The fabric is an extremely thin membrane that's durably 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable.
It has over 9 billion pores per square inch.
We layer the membrane into leather uppers or laminate it to textiles inside the upper, before carefully sealing it.
A contemporary derby in vintage leathers for a cool, rugged look. a relaxed formal appeal. gore-tex® waterproof construction for dry, comfortable feet in wet weather.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01M7YDLSK
- Item model number: Knoxville Plain Toe Gore-tex
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 18, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: