|Fits as expected||
ECCO Men's Akka GTX Lo Hiking Shoe
|Price:||$180.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Leather, synthetic and fabric
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- BIOM Terrain traction
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- The multi-terrain outsole and protective toe cap lend rugged readiness to this versatile shoe.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The multi-terrain outsole and protective toe cap lend rugged readiness to this versatile shoe.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BECNTBK
- Item model number: Akka GTX Lo-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Excellent abrasion resistance with the rubber/EPDM toes. I have had many other ECCO products and I do find the fit is hard to judge with the European sizing. They have a removable sock liner so they will accommodate orthotics well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wear a 12.5 wide or 13. I found these shoes on sale and was familiar with the Ecco brand so I couldn't pass them up. Read morePublished 20 months ago by SteveH
A very wonderful experience, shoes to wear a little hot, it may fit the cold season, relatively hard soles, as said, and is a fully functional shoes.Published 23 months ago by zhud
The shoes fit perfectly the first day I wore them on the second day they hurt a little on the third day I had to take them off and put on different shoes. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Eric B.
I really, really wanted to make this shoe work. I'm a big Ecco fan and have many pairs across the spectrum of need - from dress to casual to functional. Read morePublished on August 27, 2014 by MJL