We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Oxford-inspired dress shoe featuring tonal stitching and lace-up closure with blind eyelets
- Logo embossed at quarter
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Youre ready to conquer a work day or social event with the ECCO Atlanta oxford from ECCO. This classic men's dress shoe features a full grain leather upper and a padded collar for extra cushioning at the ankle. ECCOs Comfort Fiber System includes a removable, leather-covered insole that conforms to your foot for comfort, and a moisture-absorbing circulation system for a cool climate. The ECCO Atlanta lace-up shoe is finished with a direct-injected, one component polyurethane outsole with shock points for traction and durability.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 7.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.05 pounds
- ASIN: B007VR20O4
- Item model number: Atlanta Plain Toe 1
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 31, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I have slacks on that go down on top of them, they seem to look from the top almost like boots--I also walk about 6 blocks or more per day on the way to and back from my teaching position, and have had very little discomfort, which is surprising for a new shoe.
If anything, for an "11" foot, the front toe is a little roomy, but I don't feel any lack of support, so that extra room might be making everything just flexible / comfy enough for a great fit.
Got them for a little over $90 too and it's well worth it.
Highly recommend these shoes.
I bought new shoes for my son and for me. My new pair bought a year ago haven't held up. The quality of the leather tanning has gone downhill.
I'm very disappointed in the decline in Ecco quality. They are milking a good brand for profit.
Good bye, Ecco. It used to be nice.