ECCO Men's Biom Evo Trainer Plus Running Shoe,Black,40 EU/6-6.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Biomechanical natural-motion design
- Yak leather
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Textile/Synthetic. Rubber sole.Mesh uppers with reinforced support cage.Biomechanical sole unit .PU outsole.Natural foot support and fit .Ecco creates a lightweight and comfortable athletic style with breathability and support.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 7.5 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B009XFZD1Y
- Item model number: Biom Evo Trainer Plus-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The size 43 EU I ordered fit perfectly and I couldn't be happier with their comfortable padding, especially because of my achiles tendonitis.
Well worth the money paid for them.
However this shoe something over my expectation.
I do recommend this shoe for those who are daily 7+ runners.