- 100% Yak Leather
- Rubber sole
- Anatomical Last Shape - Developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes to provide ideal levels of support
- Outstanding ground control - thinner midsole bringing players closer to the playing surface
- Technical insole system - a new, ultra-premium insole with silicon printing helps prevent unwanted foot movement during the swing
- Tour-proven traction - the advanced slim-lok fitting system by champ spikes
- Weather resistance - naturally soft, breathable and strong yak leather uppers are treated with hydromax and an anti-stain formula for superb protection from the elements
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Whether your handicap's in single or double figures, these high performance men's golf shoes will make you feel like a pro. Soft leather uppers are complemented by extra-light construction, while the biom anatomically shaped last is based on a scan of 2,500 feet for optimum stability with every step. A golf shoe that performs at the highest level, yet doesn't compromise on style.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 5.25 x 16.5 inches; 10.58 Ounces
- Item model number : 13061459065
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : September 21, 2015
- Manufacturer : ECCO Footwear
- ASIN : B00NBO3YLE
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The shoes went straight from the box onto the course, no need to wear them in, and were comfortable for the whole 18 holes.