- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Gore-Tex distressed yak leather uppers
- Anatomical last shape - developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes to provide ideal levels of support
- Constructed from tpu - a highly durable, wear-resistant material - the molded traction bars offer hundreds of traction angles for superb grip
- Technical insole system - a new, ultra-premium insole with silicon printing helps prevent unwanted foot movement during the swing
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
No matter what swing you adopt, this high performance golf shoe keeps you stable and supported all the way through to your finish. Gore-Tex distressed soft leather uppers for enhanced 100 percent weatherproofing. A masterclass in form and function in perfect harmony, this professional standard golf shoe uses e-dts hybrid technology to provide 800 traction points and exceptional grip.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 5.25 x 16.5 inches; 15.04 Ounces
- Item model number : 15153451227
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : January 29, 2016
- Manufacturer : ECCO Footwear
- ASIN : B010RS1YJ0
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.