We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Boat shoe-inspired oxford featuring rawhide lacing and slotted topline
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 13.7 x 8.2 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.85 pounds
- ASIN: B00O8GC2BW
- Item model number: Collin Nautical Sneaker
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 14, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After returning a number of Ecco shoes this past year I am pleased to say that I kept these. Reminds me of the "good old days" when Ecco made a quality product that fit.