|Fits as expected||
ECCO Men's Eisner Retro Oxford
|Price:||$99.97 - $159.95 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- A great casual sneaker
- Uppers made of rich leather
- Textile lining that is highly breathable and moisture absorbent
- Direct injected, two component pu/tpu sole which is durable and flexible
- Removable insole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Versatility says it all when it comes to this classic sneaker. made of leather that is soft and strong it offers both comfort and durability. a retro shoe with a modern twist.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E4QAW4U
- Item model number: Eisner Retro Sneaker
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 5, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I can wear these shoes for longer than most other shoes I own without too much discomfort. And they look great with jeans or chinos and can easily be worn with a jacket and tie as well (for a casual business look)
Decent, stylish shoes. Big sizing.
I tend to use the extra padded leather Ecco insoles instead of the fibre ones provided for extra cushioning.
If you're more concerned about foot support and cushioning, I'd find an Ecco store and try the Ecco Biom range as they are the most comfortable footwear I've ever worn.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A bit long. Width is great but length is more than I expected. My other 40 Ecco email@example.com not have as much room in the toe. Most likely the shoe designPublished 27 days ago by Brian M
Comes with leather shoelaces that broke after two weeks, wondering how the overall quality of these shoes is going to work out...Published 2 months ago by arjan van ham