Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 12, 2016
I've been wearing ECCOs for many years. I don't wear any others because I do a huge amount of walking for my work (and I only use them for work; trainers for rec). They combine flexibility with superb cushioning so that I can use them all four seasons and in any weather. I do protect them from heavy rains which we get frequently. And most ECCO models are perfectly fine for professional/ management environments (to placate those uptight fools who demand conservative outfits).
on June 27, 2016
I am a 57 year old man with flat feet that hurt and I usually can't go more than a mile without my back hurting because of my feet. Finding a pair of shoes that don't hurt is a big task for me. After extensive shopping, and returning, I decided to try this shoe. I did take out the insole and replaced it with Superfeet black which I have in all my shoes, but, that being said, a week after purchase I took them to Italy for 17 days. We averaged 10 miles a day on foot and neither my feet nor my back hurt the entire time. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn, and they look great with both shorts and Chinos or Jeans. Thank you Ecco!
on February 4, 2015
I actually owned this shoe for the past 7 years. I purchased my old set from a chain store back in the spring of 2008 and have worn them continuously over the years. The sole finally gave out forcing me to get a new shoe. For a shoe sole to last 7 years to me was amazing, considering I used these for yard work, weekend projects and any other job I could think of, plus everyday wear. These shoes were my go to shoes for all those years and held up nice. The stitching never gave out and still is intact. But, I had to order a new pair because of the sole. I searched for these and found them here on amazon for the same price as the Ecco web site, but here I got free shipping.

If you want a high quality shoe that will last and take anything you can throw at it, then this is definitely a shoe worth looking at especially for the long haul. It has a thick sole and you can really feel the support. I just can't say enough good things about this shoe!
on March 11, 2017
These shoes are extremely comfortable, and I like the sole, the traction, and that they can be dressed up or dressed down. They are versatile enough to trek around seeing sights all day yet suitable for dinner at a nicer restaurant. My only reason for not giving them a 5th star is that the leather scuffs a bit if one is not careful. I find that the scuffs will fade nicely with a little rubbing with a soft cloth or a dab of leather conditioner, so not a deal breaker.
on July 18, 2017
If you wear an 11, it is not too much bigger to where it's a problem. If you wear thicker socks or use something like a Dr. Scholl's insert, it can be tight. So the size is pretty accurate. The styling looks nice and the shoe is very comfortable.
on October 2, 2014
As a first time buyer of Ecco shoes, I'm impressed. These shoes appear to be very well made and feel so good. Often new shoes need to be "broken in". Not these, they feel great right out of the box. The fit is perfect. It seems like these shoes were custom made for my feet. The soles have good traction and I like the contour of the heel, which is slightly rounded. Even a little feature like the length and type of shoe lace has been well designed. It seems like all of my other recently purchased shoes have laces that are far too long. These are just right and they are not prone to slipping loose, like many other laces.
I've been a big fan of Sperry shoes for countless years. The last two pairs of Sperrys were disapponting in that they both developed early wear on the inside of the heels. This was at the top of the shoes at the point though which their rawhide lace wrapped around the entire shoe inside a channel. Looking at the material inside these Ecco shoes leads me to believe that this type of wear will not be an issue. The quality of the material in this part of the shoe and, in fact, all parts of the Ecco shoe looks much higher than in a Sperry shoe.
We'll see how the Eccos are after a few months wear, but the first impression is a very good one.
on November 21, 2013
This is the second pair of these shoes I've bought. I bought the first pair in a store where they measured my feet. They were the most comfortable new shoes I've ever worn. However, wearing them every day will make them wear out pretty fast. The one-piece rubber soles tend to split open where they curve the most from your steps. That happened to me over the course of about a year and a half, wearing them daily, but not walking too much. I tried everything to fix them, but the rubber in these shoe soles are completely resistant to every adhesive I know of. (shoe goo, gorilla glue, super glue, super glue gel, future glue, Titebond, and even epoxy.)

That is why I bought another identical pair, the same size because my feet have stopped growing. Initially, they seemed a tad too small, but I think that was mostly because I re-laced them and you have to be careful about not lacing them up too tightly. The top of my feet would be red and sore after a day of work with these on..... I've become more gentle when tying them and that seems to help. Looks like the quality of materials is slightly better than my first pair, but the fit isn't as good as the first, although they are worn-in now. Hopefully these ones won't split though!
on April 19, 2017
Ecco continues its tradition of a comfortable fit from day one. Just buy them and wear them. I have to wear arch supports and even they just fit right in.
on August 29, 2017
This is my second pair of these exact shoes. No break in period needed. Comfortable for all day wear.
on May 12, 2017
They look good, but color is a bit bright and more yellow compared to the picture. As they are leather, they will start off as a tight fit until you work them out a bit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.