ECCO Men's Jack Sneaker Fashion Sneaker
$60.00 - $200.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Modern tennis inspired sneaker
- Textile lining is soft and comfortable ensuring a perfect inner climate.
- Removable leather-covered insole with ecfs for increased air circulation
- Direct- injected two-component pu/tpu outsole has excellent durability and flexibility.
- Extremely comfortable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This contemporary tennis inspired sneaker mixes a retro look with modern comfort. highly breathable textile lining absorbs moisture creating a comfortable wear throughout the day. the sole has great flexibility and is very durable, easily taking the strain of urban living.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B016J5FDTM
- Item model number: Jack Sneaker
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 19, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also love that when I order my size, they always seem to fit, even in very different styles. I will say that I normally take a size Ten in almost all shoe brands, but with Ecco the 43 fits me, which is a size 9 to 9.5. I am happy that I have found a shoe company that is very consistent.
Throw on some crazy colored striped socks and grey denim and you'll be fitting in and looking hip.
Tarbosh knows how to roll.