|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$76.80 - $186.46 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.5
- Slip-on loafer featuring a stylish bicycle toe and elastic-goring side inserts
- Direct-injected, one component rubber-like PU outsole with shock point
- Low-stacked heel , Embossed logo
- Uppers made of full grain leather
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Slip-on style with elastic goring at sides for the perfect fit and easy on and off. Soft fabric interior lining and leather-covered insole for additional comfort and cushioning. Direct-injected, one-component polyurethane outsole with shock point supplies increased cushioning, stability and durability. Imported.
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ZHJZIWY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommended if you stand all day and need very comfortable shoes.
Aesthetics are subjective, but I also find the Cole Hann's far more attractive. The Ecoos are more old fashioned, and I personally didn't love the seams going up the sides, in person.
In closing, I should note that the pair of Eccos I received had a glued-in insole, not a removable one as described in the Amazon product details. Perhaps this a change, and part of the reason for the only passable comfort level.
I like the fit and finish much better than my previous shoes (Nunn Bush), which degraded pretty quickly, including the sole separating almost entirely from the leather because it's only held together with glue. If these shoes prove to be more durable than the Nunn Bush pair, then I'm buying ECCO from now on.