We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Slip-on loafer featuring bicycle toe, elastic-goring insets, and lightly padded collar
- Moisture-absorbent insole helps eliminate foot odor
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Material is naturally soft, light and highly breathable
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.3 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 pounds
- ASIN: B002AMW21Q
- Item model number: 50304
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nice looking shoes, for sure; but after trying them on, that's all I can say, as I couldn't wear them, even sitting down. They feel great in my hands, and I'll bet, if I could wear them, they would be very nice. For me, who wears a 13W, ECCO's 13M simply crush my feet; and I am not about to wear shoes the size of a small boat to get the right width! I called ECCO, and they said they don't offer wide shoes, which is too bad. I finally wore out two pair of wide ECCO shoes; and those shoes lasted nearly two decades! Exactly why I wanted ECCO's this time. Returning the ECCO's because I found what I wanted from Rockport. I received the Rockport shoes (a very similar style) and was beyond pleased with the Rockport shoes because they are perfectly sized, and fit as perfectly sized.
I used to go through shoes every 6 months because I was so hard on them, but then I tried Ecco and they hold up for years at a time.
Cheers- Alameda, CA!!