|Fits as expected||
- 100% Manmade
- Rubber sole
- Molded traction cleats
- Flexible sole
- Extremely comfortable
- Very durable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
There's a reason the Street Evo One golf shoe from ECCO Golf™ is best-selling. Taking comfort and performance to new levels, this stylish golf shoe is a winner. Rich leather upper with water-repellent Hydromax™ treatment. Plush tongue and collar for added comfort. Performance textile toe cup. Street outsole features the ECCO-Dynamic Traction System® (E-DTS®) Hybrid Technology with 800 traction angles for excellent on-course grip. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in Weight: 15.2 oz Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11-11.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DWV3RMW
- Item model number: Street EVO One-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 148 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Have worn them for 6 or 7 rounds since I purchased and upgraded to five stars. They broke in great and I really have no complaints. I will be a life long Ecco customer for golf shoes.