|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$79.97 - $216.30 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Molded traction cleats
- Flexible sole
- Extremely comfortable
- Very durable
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Taking both comfort and performance to new levels, the evolution of ECCO's best-selling golf shoe continues with the Street Evo One. This stylish, performance based men�s golf shoe features Hydromax� technology, flexible light weight construction and a low profile for greater stability, feel and power. It�s the complete shoe for the complete golfer.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DWV3RMW
- Item model number: Street EVO One-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: Have worn them for 6 or 7 rounds since I purchased and upgraded to five stars. They broke in great and I really have no complaints. I will be a life long Ecco customer for golf shoes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like ecco shoes. But the initial wear is tough. It's hard and not soft on the feet when walking and the shoes bend.Published 1 month ago by Hai Hoang
These shoes are comfortable but the leather on the outside on both shoes wore out in 13 months. The leather doesn't do well in dry areas and wet golf courses.Published 2 months ago by Beth Arlinsky
Excellent, have played 8 rounds so far with these shoes and couldn't be happier with them... very comfortable as always with Ecco.Published 2 months ago by morsel
Initially the shoes felt a little narrow, but after wearing them for an hour, they felt very comfortable. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Derek Nishimura