Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 176 reviews
on July 9, 2012
My husband wears a 10 1/2 wide, if he can't get that then he buys an 11. So I bought these in an 11 and they fit perfect! He has a wide foot and was a little apprehensive when he first saw them. Said they looked too narrow, but his feet slid right into them and he says they are very comfortable. We bought the Warm Grey/Warm Grey/Fanta. The leather is soft. He went out to hit a bucket of balls yesterday and said the grip was great! He loves the fact that he can put them on at home and wear them to the golf course. I will update once he has worn them for awhile. But for right now - they are perfect!
on September 8, 2012
I have played golf for the last fifty four years. Before I had a hip replaced and radical head and neck cancer surgery I routinely played at least five times a week from April through October and two or three or days in the interleaving months. It is down to three times a week now. When I was young my handicap was as low as three. I slipped to a seven. Now with the trachea and the titanium hip I can play to an eleven. I provide this information so you know that I have had more than the average experience with the holy sport.

Up until four years ago when the new Foot Joys came out I routinely went through two pairs of spikes a year. I always had to wear the new pair for five or six holes then put the old ones on. It would take a dozen rounds before I could wear the new shoes for all eighteen holes.

I was a little apprehensive of purchasing the Echo's. I was totally wrong. I never spent more on a pair of spikes (close with a pair of all leather Foot Joy Classics ten years ago) than the BIOM and I have never made a better purchase. The minute I put the fit was PERFECT for my over wide and hard to fit hoof. Walking on air maybe a cliché, but it applies to these shoes. Wore them for 18 holes with no blisters, no pain and didn't want to take them off. Without question the best golf spikes I have ever owned.

The Street Premiere Golf Shoe is almost as good as the BIOM. Actually in some ways I like it more because I can wear it to work or to the course and not have to change shoes before or after the round. My fear was they would not work as golf spikes, how wrong I was. As with the BIOM they went on and did not have to come off in the first round or any other round after that.

My fear of the Street Premiere functioning on the links was undeserved. With my hip replacement, I have a fear of falling. These shoes are actually BETTER than anything I have ever worn on slopes and wet grass. The sole design is unbelievable, and your heel feels like it below your toes. Sometimes there is an issue when you walk through mud because it clogs the cleat pattern, but the traction in a trap is perfect. I have had them for the summer and my concern was the tread might wear. I can barely notice the wear; I think they will make two seasons no sweat. The brushed leather is difficult to keep clean and the soles quickly got stained green, but those are minimal compared to the comfort and performance of these shoes.

I should have known if they were good enough for professional golfer Freddie Couples they would be good enough for me. They are. I liked them so much I purchased a second pair, currently only for street use. When the first pair loses their tread, I already have the replacement pair ready to rock.

Without reservation I would heartily recommend both of these golf shoes.
on August 13, 2011
I really like these golf shoes, I play several times a week, I'm a 5 handicapp and most years go through at a minimum 1-2 pairs of golf shoes. These are a little pricey but when you consider how comfortable they are, no need to change going to and from the course, and with normal golf shoes, you're paying for the soles and spikes and not how comfortable they are. These feel like a pair of soft sneakers. They're extremely stable and I've never slipped any more with these even under wet conditions than you can with soft spikes. In my opinion, they're even more stable. My only reason for not giving them a 5 star rating is I did feel the necessity to purchase some Dr. Scholl's gel inserts as another friend had done with his. Wow! That put these over the top with comfort. Well worth the purchase as I can see getting 2 to 3 years out of these which actually makes them cheaper.
on October 16, 2012
I am an avid golfer and have worked for different golf shops and tested and bought all of the "best" brands of golf
shoes and have at least 7 pairs of golf shoes in the garage. I looked at these on Amazon and never was the type of
person that buy shoes without trying them out but I previously read reviews on how to pick the right size and chose
the size that fit. Also the price kind of made me think about purchasing the ECCO shoes but what the heck. I bought
it and would never put on another pair of golf shoes. I am a senior citizen and have no problem walking on these
shoes. It is like walking on soft running shoes but have a better grip. I have several friends that have ask me about
these shoes and they went out and purchased them and are very happy.
on February 13, 2016
Bought these in summer of '13 and never found them all that comfortable. Worse was the way they stained, if you played in and early morning dew. The shoes ended up with water stains that coykdn't be removed.
In addition, the stitching in the toe caps of both shoes broke and are separating from the rest of the shoe.
I would NEVER recommend this brand.
on October 1, 2012
Wonderful golf shoes--especially if you're walking all 18 holes. Unbelievably comfortable and golf is certainly not a "good walk spoiled" when you're wearing these.
They come with an extra pair of shoe laces--grey--in case you feel self-conscious wearing the orange laces. And I like the fact that I can wear them as regular sneakers when I'm not on the golf course. Packing such a versitile shoe that can be worn for walking around town and also golfing saves lots of suitcase room when traveling.
But beware, they are NOT waterproof and hardly water resistant so be sure you check out the weather before golf. Ecco does make waterproof street/golf shoes much like these but they are more expensive.
on August 22, 2011
Great golf shoes. I had purchased a pair at my club's pro shop, took them out of the box and walked 9 holes. Not only did I not have any issues, but they were the most comfortable shoes (not just golf shoes) I had ever worn. It didn't hurt that I shot my best ever 9 hole score. Those were brown in color, and since my club didn't have the black/chili color, I ordered these online. They arrived the day before a boys trip to Bandon Dunes, where I wore them for 5 rounds - no break in period required!

Everyone who didn't have these (two other golfers did) were complaining about their shoes by the end of the trip. These were the guys that initially were making fun of our Ecco's. Quite funny to hear them asking how much we paid and where we purchased them by the end of our trip.

Highly recommended!
on March 6, 2014
In reading other reviews, some said the shoes ran a little large and others said a little small. I wear an 11.5 or 12 so I was right between a EU 45 and 46. Since more people said they ran large I bought the size 45 and they are a snug fit. I've played 2 rounds so far and they a loosening up just a little so I'm happy with my choice. These shoes are also my first pair of spikeless shoes and I wondered how well they would grip since I swing fairly hard. I'm happy to say that they grip just as well as my soft spike shoes.
on November 7, 2012
So far I have been very pleased with this shoe, it is instantly comfortable when you put it on. I was a little surprised that there is very little cushioning between the sole and your foot, seems very thin with not a lot of thickness on the heel but very comfortable. I have played several rounds in these and they feel great but they were all in a cart and haven't walked a full round in these yet. These shoes feel and remind me of a Chuck Taylor when you put them on.

Overall, I think they are very comfortable but to be honest, I think they are pretty expensive for what there is but I guess you are paying for the comfort not the substance.
on December 17, 2012
I like the style very much. They are also very comfortable. My toes are not crammed into the tops of the shoes, which is often the case with wingtip-style golf shoes. I also think being lower to the ground will help my lower back, my swing, and my feet.

With Prime, the shoes were delivered quickly. I will only wear these on dry courses, however, because they are not waterproof. I also own two pairs of the Footjoy Contour Casuals. They cost less money and they are waterproof, but the style is not as impressive as what Ecco has produced. Oh, for a middle way!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.