Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 22, 2014
My size 14 fits nicely; however a bit narrow across the arch. I am in week two of daily wear and still have not broken in the arch even with the arch strap barely fastened. Also, the inner sole sticks to the bottom of my feet and come out every time I take off the sandal. I hope with a little Velcro and another week of wear they will fit with the usual Ecco fit and finish. I will reply back in a couple of weeks with an update.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 12, 2014
Generally, fisherman shoes are better for casual and water. These you'd wear going out. And great for the Arizona summers out here.
On size, I take a 12.5" US or 46 European. These I ordered in a 47 and they fit well. They have an adjustable heel strap but I didn't need to adjust. The removable food insole I do proper as it easily allows you to change it out it you have another favorite. And you can replace it if it gets grungy. Only just got them so can't comment about durability but other reviewers have voiced support for the durability of these shoes.
on July 10, 2014
Just returned from 5 week trip that entailed lots of walking in cities and villages of France and Italy. Very comfortable, semi-formal shoes that also breathe. I did add insoles for added comfort. Will buy another pair.
on January 11, 2016
I usually don't give 5 stars, because, generally there is always room for improvement, or better shipping. This time, I'm for a 5. First, the picture and color shown are spot on...this is the color. I say this because I have been looking for a somewhat more dressy sandal option than my "worker style" Timberland sandals (not that the Timberlands are bad, they're just not that dressy. And let's face it, once you're into sandal shoes, then it's hard to get away from them!) Second, the shoes are nicely finished. The smooth polished finish is truly nice, and will be easy to polish. Third, they are much lighter than almost all the shoes I own.
The only thing that slows me down in getting them on is that it appears that once you adjust the top strap, you should be putting them on and off by cinching the back strap across the heel.
This is a nice shoe, that fills the bill for a men's dress sandal.
on August 7, 2015
Bought a pair almost a year ago, they look good, and feel good at the bottom of my feet and keep my me cool, however I'm just not a fan of the adjustable heel strap. Because of the way this is designed the pad does not wrap all the way around the heel of my foot for even pressure distribution and and as a result it will often get uncomfortable at one of the corners of the padding (although I have never had a blister, only redness). To add insult to injury, just last week the D-ring used for the heel strap broke, so now I can't wear them and they need replaced.
on August 5, 2014
My husband has one foot 1/2 size smaller than the other. He always buys the larger size of course, so we purchased a size 13 in this Ecco shoe. It fits perfect, he can tighten or loosen the straps to fit each foot. This shoe looks so good, he will wear it all the time when we go out to our club for a casual dinner. The dark brown color is very good looking, will work with navy, brown, kakhi, etc. We live in Florida, so it will be a year round shoe. Ecco does it again!!
on July 29, 2015
These shoes are a nice option if you're looking for completely non-cloth/fiber shoes like I was. Though extremely expensive... I would say they're worth more like $30 or $40. I would buy another pair... but at these prices, I probably won't. For this much money they better last me for like 100 years.

They do seem to provide decent support and comfort, though because of the size issue I sometimes struggle a bit to get them on. I probably should've returned them and got a bigger size but I've just been too busy to deal with it.

They do seem to run a bit small... like most shoes seem to on Amazon.
on April 23, 2014
What color is Mink, It's a rich light Brown. If you wear US size 10M then this 9-9.5 is the correct size for you. It is more dressy than the more common open back fisherman sandals and can actually be dressed up for some office wear. This shoe is leather upper, very well made in typical ecco standards and very light because of the rubberized sole. My only question would be how long will it last. My last fisherman sandals lasted three years with twice weekly wear so time will tell. Great classy buy. I love them.
on July 26, 2016
I ordered this shoe 10-10.5 size for my father, he usually wears size 10, it came out that the shoes are too large for him. Good quality and comfortable shoes. Also, when I returned it, the seller peltzshoes.com charged $6 fee, here are the words written in their email to me "Each seller has a different return policy. We do not offer free returns but we do have a reduced cost return label for a $6 fee. " Just add this information for future buyers.
on March 26, 2016
I have a long narrow foot and the shoe is somewhat wide and after extensive wear I have a feeling they will stretch and thereby be floppy or too large. I was hoping to wear them without socks but that's out of the question now because with socks they are snug. The shoe can't be adjusted after stretching because it's adjusted to its tightest fit out the box, so; with that being said I'm guessing I'll be able to get only one season of wear before having to give them to someone that it will fit.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.