|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$180.02 - $341.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Waterproof leather boot featuring lace-up vamp with speed-lacing hardware at ankle
- Padded tongue and collar
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The best kept secret in outdoor footwear
ECCO creates shoes with RECEPTOR Technology for a variety of interests and activities!
Powered by RECEPTOR Technonolgy
RECEPTOR Technology is based on the promise that human motion is natural, dynamic and involves the whole body(Muscles, skeleton and ligaments) especially the nerve ending cells in the foot, the receptors.
- ECCO founded in 1963, invented RECEPTOR technology in 2001 to enhance performance in its outdoor products.
"Serious performance and comfort"
RECEPTOR is based on a strict set of scientific guidelines developed by ECCO, together with world leading biomechanics. Receptor is designed to mimic the motion of the human foot, giving the wearer serious performance and comfort through the three phases of the natural walking motion in a natural and easy way. For every step your foot takes three.
The Three Steps
Your barefoot strikes the ground at a 20 degree angle and so do RECEPTOR Shoes. This angle gives you the momentum to follow through in the stride.
When the supporting foot holds the greatest weight burden and is in full ground contact, RECEPTOR supports your foot to stabilize the whole body.
The sole flexes like the ball of your foot and gives you freedom when you push off the ground.
ECCO Yak leather is significantly stronger than cowhide and can be made thinner to achieve the same strength. This allows the Yak leather uppers to be lighter and more breathable.
Uppers made of two-toned waxy nubuck leather. GORE-TEX® waterproof construction to ensure dry, comfortable feet in wet weather. Direct-injected PU midsole foam and roomy last provide outstanding walking comfort. Rubber outsole with a heel step for outstanding grip and traction with RECEPTOR® technology. Imported.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00SYRLAFA
- Item model number: Whistler GTX High-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 21, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: