ECCO Men's New Jersey Buckle Oxford,Cocoa Brown,39 EU/5-5.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Sleek leather and a squared bicycle toe perfect this smart casual slip-on from ECCO.
Sleek leather and a squared bicycle toe perfect this smart casual slip-on from ECCO.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- ASIN: B007VP9QJS
- Item model number: New Jersey Buckle
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The shoes are very light, and I've received many compliments on their appearance. The shoes are also very quiet. I don't hear any footsteps at all when I am walking around in these. The cocoa brown color is a nice shade which can be dressed up or dressed down.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great comfortable and stylish shoe. I use them just about every day and they are holding up nicely.Published 18 months ago by Simon Moore
These fit just as expected. Very nice shoe. Eccos are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, and these meet the expectation.Published on June 27, 2014 by Andrea Hansen
ECCO are amazing shoes if you work retail on your feet all day like myself.
-Durable, last FOREVER
-Look professional... Read more
I really want to give these shoes fives stars because they look so nice. They have a kind of boot look to them which I like, but they're not really comfortable. Read morePublished on December 26, 2013 by mb5858