|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$209.26 - $408.76 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Full grain leather upper
- Gore-tex waterproof stretch-wings construction ensures dry and comfortable feet in wet weather conditions
- 7 mm vegetable tanned leather covered inlay sole
- Direct-injected polyurethane midsole foam and foot-fitted last provide long lasting cushioning and outstanding walking comfort
- Rugged rubber outsole for outstanding grip and traction on various terrain
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bonding the membrane to both the outer fabric and inner lining ensures no movement between layers, meaning less wear and tear.
The fabric is an extremely thin membrane that's durably 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable.
It has over 9 billion pores per square inch.
We layer the membrane into leather uppers or laminate it to textiles inside the upper, before carefully sealing it.
Classic low-cut upper in full-grain leather and oiled nubuck leather for a rich look comfortable fit.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B016KGGPAG
- Item model number: Rugged Track GTX Tie-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 2, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the GTX and they fit fine, but they look better in the ad photos then in person. I thought the color and styling were bland. My big issue is that the comfort level doesn't measure up to the my previous Ecco walking shoes. These are just "okay" comfort-wise. More firm than cushiony. I think they will be good for basic hiking and will be durable, but they are nothing special at this price.