|Fits as expected||
ECCO Men's Seattle Apron Toe Oxford
|Price:||$84.76 - $130.00 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.5
- A classic, comfortable shoe with soft and breathable leather uppers
- Textile lining is highly breathable and moisture absorbent
- Removable leather covered inlay sole with ecco comfort fibre system for increased air circulation
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A classic dress shoe with an attractive modern flair. moisture-absorbent textile lining keeps you fresh and cool. light and flexible outsole with additional shock absorption is good for everyday use.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01FJ6MSWW
- Item model number: Seattle Apron Toe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 23, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Incidentally, USPS had some delivery issues and, as usual, AMAZON went above and beyond to take care of everything.