Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 259 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 291 reviews
on July 20, 2014
Very comfortable! ECCO shoes are very durable. This pair of loafers will last for years! If you are ordering your first pair of ECCOs,
the US sizing does not match the EU size as listed. I have several 43 size ECCOs, but wear 10 1/2 US shoes.
on June 2, 2014
I wear a 12 in US sizes. I ordered this shoe in the size 45 after reading the reviews. The 45 was at least 2 inches too long. I then ordered a 44 thinking it would fit but it did not. The 44 was extremely narrow. The length was fine but I think I lost circulation to my foot. I was extremely disappointed bc it is such a good looking shoe that seemed to be very comfortable. I really wish a 44 wide was available and I would buy it again. I even tried on a similar Ecco (the classic moc) in stores and the 45 was a perfect fit. Very sad to not be able to wear this shoe.
on March 7, 2014
I have Ecco shoes (which I really like, by the way) that are size 43 and some that are size 45. Both fit. My only complaint with Ecco is that the sizes of different styles seem to be quite inconsistent..
on December 9, 2013
I love the shoes but the sizing is off. I wear size 9. Bought it in size 9-9.5. They were too big. Exchanged for size 8-8.5, they are still a little bigger than I need. Ordered again in 7-7.5 because I really like them but afraid it's going to be too small.
Those shoes are soft and very comfortable, the quality of leather is very good. I had a very similar pair and I worn them almost every day for about 3 seasons. Then the sole cracked.
on May 16, 2014
A very comfortable shoe but it runs large. I am usually a 10-10.5 in shoes. I bought the 43 which is 9-9.5 and it is still roomy at the toes. I would say to buy at least one full size smaller than your usual. Once they fit though, it is sure to become one of your most comfortable loafers.
on September 22, 2014
I wear only ECCO shoes and boots. I always get a 42 and it fits perfect. I ordered these in a 42 and they felt sloppy and loose. I went to the ECCO store and found the same shoes on sale for $99 and got size 41...they fit perfect to very slightly snug with thick socks. I am lucky to have an ECCO outlet store 40 mins away...not worth the cost of driving to beat an Amazon sale but with this shoe to saved needed time turning around the size and fearing a 41 would be to small. They have a nice soft leather inside so they are even comfort barefoot! Great casual shoe and good for driving.
on April 18, 2016
I can explain the sizing problem. A lot of the discounted ecco shoes beinging sold on Amazon are extra wide or wide width. If you remove the insert, it says it on the sole. However they are not marked as wide on the box. If you have a wide foot, order your normal size. If not, size down. This has happened to me twice now ordering eccos on amazon.
on February 2, 2016
My hobby loves these!!! We got them when they were on sale for half price. If someone that is responsible for pricing of this item please let us know when you are going on sale again. I'll get 5 more !!
on October 11, 2014
The shoes are well made. The color of tan I received was darker than shown here, closer to brown. The earlier reviews are spot on in their suggestion to downsize by one to get the correct length. This got me shoes of the perfect length and I did not feel that I'd walk out of them. But I had to return them because this particular model is narrower than most other Eccos I've had. If you have wide feet, this could be a problem. Amazon was easy to deal with for painless, no-cost returns. If in doubt try them.

-----------------
PS: These Eccos are made in China; my best made Eccos have been the ones made in Slovakia (aka former Russia or Russia depending on P_utins mood).
on January 8, 2017
Fit really well right out of the box. I removed the insert and put in my orthotic inserts and was ready to go! Classic looking show and comfortable. I love ECCO shoes for their quality and durability. I have a couple of ECCO golf shoes and they are superb golf shoes so I thought I would try these. Love the Cognac color. They go with Jeans and dress pants as well. Highly recommend ECCO!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.