Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 181 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 196 reviews
on October 31, 2016
I've only been wearing them a few days, but so far I'm very pleased with these shoes. I wear them all day at work, including a half hour walk outside at lunchtime, and feel totally comfortable. I read others complain about the break in time, but for me they were fine on the first day. I used to have another pair of ecco shoes that lasted 6 years. Actually the shoe was fine even after 6 years but they started to look worn so I threw them away. I hope these last also.

My one complaint with these shoes and the previous ones is about the shoe laces. Why can't ecco make a shoe lace that does not become untied so easily? The round and slippery lace is great for lacing and tying, but the downside is that it unties quickly (5 to 10 times per day), unless they are double knotted, which is a pain. This is a minor issue in my book because you can replace the laces, or double knot them, but just thought I would mention it as a challenge to the shoe-lace engineers.
on September 6, 2013
I've worn ECCO shoes for the last twenty five years, and the Men's Track 6 Plain Toe Tie Oxfords look and feel great, just as I expected. I wear low-cut hikers for everyday casual wear and six-inch uppers for hiking. I've been to Half-Dome at Yosemite seven times with my ECCO hikers and would never consider buying another brand. They seem to be tailor made for my feet. I also wear my low-cuts for golfing. As a hacker, I'm out for the walk, so why not wear the most comfortable walking shoe on the market. As the low-cuts age, I relegate them to work-around-the-home shoes, and they have a second life. They never seem to wear out in appearance, but after a long life and much wear, their excellent support feature begins to break down. I then donate them to a local charity, and I'm sure someone given them a third life. In addition to hikers, I wear ECCO dress shoes. ECCO is the best shoe on the market today.
on February 17, 2016
After owning two pairs of the Track 5 low's in Plain Toe I though I was a life long Ecco convert, they were tied with a pair of Pikolino's for most comfortable shoes I've ever owned but lasted 6x longer but these are just terrible. I first tried these in 47 (the same size as my Track 5's) and then when Ecco wouldn't cross ship I decided to order them from Amazon in 46 since I've got Prime and they'd be here a week faster than from Ecco, they fit no better than the 47's. The problem is that the laces don't properly tighten the ankle area and that the area at the rear of the ankle has insufficient padding and comes to a severe V which leads to severe rubbing on the back of the ball of the foot. Now it's time to try to find another brand that has an upper appropriate for a professional environment paired with a boot style lower while being comfortable.
on January 13, 2016
Great Shoe! I found this shoe to be comfortable out of the box. For the first couple hours, the leather did push somewhat on the top of my foot/toes, but that went away quickly. This is day 2 and they feel great. Today was a nasty rainy day and water just blew off of this shoes. The rubber sole gripped nicely against slippery surfaces when wet. There are no problems with the laces. I tie the once and they stay tied all day. These shoes are pretty true to size. I wear an 8.5 and sometimes a 9. I got the ones indicating 8-8.5 or 42's and they fit perfectly. I have a normal width foot. These shoes also have great arch support. So if you have hurting feet or if you are on your feet a bit, these shoes will provide great support. My only worry is will these shoes last for 10-20 years because I could see liking them that long. I may get a second pair so that I am good to go for the long haul. These shoes are $200+, but they are worth it and they are cheaper in the long run. I used to spend well over $200 buying multiple pairs of shoes over a 2 year period and then had to spend more on expensive $60 inserts that you should replace every 6 months. Do the math -- 2 pairs of shoes in a year and 2 sets of inserts can easily cost $200/year. My ECCO's in general last for years and years. Last point, is that these shoes use Gore-Tex one of the best materials on this planet for keeping the water out and allowing your foot to breathe.
on October 11, 2014
I received them, but got very disappointed since now the sole is hard, and you actually need to break them. They are ECCO, so I decided to give a try, and I didn't return them. I went to a one-week trip to South Carolina, brought the shoes with me, but it was raining all the days, and I had to walk a lot. I was mad since these are expensive in relation to other brands and I was sure I spoiled them with humidity. Well, it happened that no water entered the shoes! During five days I walked a lot under heavy raining, and no humidity was present in the shoes. I got really impressed with its quality. They are pricy, but now I realize what you pay for them is worth it. They are hard to break, though.
on October 21, 2012
I buy Ecco Boots for their GoreTex waterproof build as well as their lightweight construction.
My only peeve with Ecco is that they discontinue many of the lines they carry each season. So, if you find a style you like, then you are out of luck if you want to buy another pair later on...
Other than that, if you rotate these shoes (not wear them daily), and let them dry out if they get wet, they last for a year or two.
I do landscape design and maintenance for a living, so these get wet nearly everytime I wear them. Of all the brands I have tried, Ecco's are the best at being waterproof.
on January 29, 2015
I have spent thousands of dollars on shoes due to horrible plantar faciitis. Last November I finally had to have surgery to attempt to relieve some of the pain. I bought a pair of the Track 6 on sale at Christmas time and have never had a better pair of shoes. I was able to stand-up through an entire Broncos game in the ice-cold temperatures on the concrete with hardly any discomfort. Bought the black one's on Amazon so I have both to wear at work and on the weekends. I am taking every other pair of shoes I own to goodwill this weekend, including 5 other Ecco's.
on April 2, 2015
Decent shoe of reasonable quality but I do not understand why so many rave about how comfortable they are, I am a production welder and wear them during my 12 hour shifts, not uncomfortable but certainly nothing above average. I have been wearing them for about a month now so they have had time to break in and are defiantly much more comfortable than when they where brand new for the high price tag you can defiantly do better but you can also do worse.
on December 18, 2014
I still own a pair of track 2's that I used to wear everyday. A few months ago I noticed that my feet were hurting at the end of the day. I thought maybe they were just worn out after 5 years of heavy use so I ordered these. To my surprise the new ones felt no different than the old ones! Either Ecco is cutting corners or I just need more cushioning than I used to. (My guess is both, based on other reviews)

These are good shoes. They hold up well and match almost anything. However the foot bed needs more padding for me to buy these again.

I have been trying out Mephisto shoes and while they are more expensive they are supremely comfortable.
on April 3, 2017
They are a little big im wearing them for work in a body shop becuase im on my feet all day and eccos are the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.