Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on September 20, 2016
I've had shoes for 32 days and soles are already falling apart. Just over 30 day return period. Is there any other warranry?
review image
on November 1, 2014
I paid the same price for this shoe at Nordstroms three years ago and loved them. There have been changes in the shoe. While I don't mind the three eyelet, I am unhappy that the quality of the leather and the sole material is not the same. I would have paid more for the exact same shoe as the one I have. There was no need to reduce the quality of the materials.
on January 10, 2014
I am a huge fan of ECCO for look but also for the very high quality. Additionally, they're consistent in size, once I found their sizing to meet my foot. I buy these in the EU 40 - which translates to a 6-6.5 M US. That is definitely not the correct translation. I am pretty true to a US size 8 in most of the boots, running, and walking shoes.

Almost every dress and casual shoe I own are ECCO's. I've had some for several years and still look new or have absolutely held up to a lot of wear. Just find the right size and you'll be a loyal customer forever.
on January 5, 2014
I have had a few Eccos in my time because they are wide and comfortable for me. GTX boots are not cut the same way. they are little narrower and not as soft on the bottom or the upper. I would not buy this again.
on January 7, 2014
I bought a pair of Ecco boots almost like this for my college age son about 2 years ago. They have been his favorite boot/shoe whatever - he wears them for everything! When they finally wore out beyond repair, we found this pair that is almost the same except for no stitching on the top and this one has the added benefit of being Gortex! Perfect find and a great price! Exceptionally comfortable boot that wears well. You can't go wrong with this Ecco boot! He is very happy.
on November 12, 2014
I initially ordered a different brand of Chukka boot, but the first ones didn't fit my thick feet. They were too tight around the middle even with the laces fully loosened. The ECCO GTX boot was my second choice (because of the cost) but they fit like a glove. These are amazingly comfortable boots. They fit my thick feet with the laces slightly loosened, but there is ample adjustment that they would likely fit average size feet as well. There is no break-in required with these boots. They fit and flex nicely right out of the box. I will use them for cold weather walks and easy hikes with my dog. They are attractive enough to use for business casual dress as well. I am a happy customer!
on December 18, 2013
Bought these to replace an older design of Ecco Turn GTX boots. The leather is not as good - it arrived dried out looking and scuffed. The boot is also not as comfortable as the older design. Ecco needs to keep their eye on quality or they will lose market share.
on November 25, 2014
It came in a box not marked ecco. It was a plain box and the shoe didnt really fit in the box, had a lot of extra room. Also the shoe didnt have any tags on it, and seemed like it had been worn. The laces were a little bit worn. Not sure if I will keep the boot. I hope someone contacts me about this.
on November 21, 2015
I was introduced to Ecco shoes when I worked at Dillard's. I learned of there durability and longevity from many returning clients who swore by them. They have become a favorite shoe for me. Even though I don't work at Dillard's anymore, I continue to purchase them through amazon. For me, I dress up everyday and am on my feet most of the time. These shoes are water proof and very comfortable. I own a black and brown pair of these, not to mention many more Ecco shoes.
on May 12, 2017
Absolutely love and will buy again!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.