Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on August 24, 2014
I had to buy TWO sizes down from what I normally wear! This seems to be the rule as opposed to the exception for ECCO shoes, as it's been the case for every ECCO dress shoe I've tried on. Buy at least one size smaller than you normally would. I also own ECCO Men's Windsor Tie Oxford and I wear that shoe one size smaller than my regular size. Interestingly, the slip on, which is two sizes smaller, is the exact same size as the Oxford version, which is one-size smaller.

That said, it is a beautiful shoe.
on November 26, 2012
I have wider feet. These shoes, with their removeable extra insole fit great. At first I tried them with the insole still in, but they fit just a bit better with it out. The flexibility, and option, makes buying these online a much safer prospect for someone like me who usually finds it hard to get shoes that fit well.

Oh, and they look sharp. I prefer leather-soled dress shoes, but at work I really need rubber soles. These look traditional, but have the rubber sole so they don't absorb water/oil, and they have good traction.
on June 4, 2017
This are great shoes. They are comfortable and shine up properly. They wear well. They look like dress shoes and it's not immediately obvious to a casual observer that they are slip-ons.

I am about a size 8 and 41s fit properly, as third-party size charts suggest they would (it's listed as 7-7.5 here).

The toebox extends out an inch or two past the end of your foot, but this is something that I have grown to like. My usual pants are a bit long, draping down over the shoes and making regular shoes look small; these look far better to me when I'm wearing them. (The toebox also needs to extend out like this just so they're comfortable, of course -- the actual tip is too narrow to actually fit toes.)

The shoes I received in May 2017 were made in Slovakia. Another pair that I purchased at a local retailer in 2014 was also made in Slovakia.

Be aware that if Amazon changes the price after you order, you will not get the difference back if it goes down. This is in contrast to any brick-and-mortar store. Shortly after I ordered these at 199.99, Amazon put them on sale for 166.90 -- presumably in order to match a competitor's sale -- and declined to credit me back the difference, forcing me to return the product instead. This is apparently due to some sort of internal blanket policy that is meant to reduce automated abuse, but as a regular person just trying to get a fair deal, it really, really rubbed me the wrong way. Considering Amazon's otherwise generous policies, it was a real slap in the face.
on June 18, 2017
These are the only shoes my husband, a busy physician who spends all day on his feet, will wear. He has worn this particular style of Ecco shoes for over 10 years and I routinely tell him he better hope Ecco never stops making them! We typically order him a new black & brown pair every year then he keeps the old scuffed ones for wearing around the house for another year or so. Fantastic product!
on July 22, 2017
I'm not sure of quality or durability but sizing is way off! I wear a 9 US and in these 9s I could keep my wallet in the left toe of the shoes and my car keys in the right toe. Amazon is great about returns, thank goodness!
on August 14, 2017
great pear of shoes! very conferrable.
on August 21, 2013
I've always been a fan of ECCO for work and walking shoes. Sometimes I ride a motorcycle to work, and I wear riding boots to protect my feet. This left me carrying my work shoes in a backpack, a major pain in the butt. I decided to keep a pair of shoes at work for riding days and a pair at home for driving days. This Windsor caught my eye so I ordered it along with a few other ECCO styles to try out (free clothing returns on Amazon Prime are da bomb!). The Windsor won hands-down. It was the priciest of the group, but was in a league of it's own for comfort and appearance. I'm wearing mine right now and couldn't be more pleased with my decision. Fit was true to size.
on July 18, 2017
I like the shoe very much. My left foot is larger than the right. The left fits fine and the right shoe, as expected, is a little loose.
I order orthotic insoles that I'll put in the right shoe to help it fit better.
on January 7, 2017
What's not love for an ECCO. Great looking shoe with an awesome comfortable shoe. This is my 2nd pair of this slip-on and I love it. I am a size 9 an usually buy 42 but for this slip on a 41 is perfect. This is a cant miss shoe to use with a suit or a casual sport coat and jeans.
on August 14, 2017
I have another pair same size that fits perfect. This pair I added a tongue pad and they fit perfect. Most comfortable dress shoes around...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.