ECCO Women's Abelone Buckle Boot
|Price:||$88.62 - $225.52 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Good Support
- Flexible outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Abelone Cross Buckle Boot has a textile lining that provides extra cushioning for all-day wear. The felt-covered inlay sole with ECFSTM provides a cool, hygienic environment. The direct-injected, one-component PU outsole is hard-wearing, light and flexible. The Specially developed comfort shank ensures a great level of comfort and stability. Founded in Denmark in 1963, ECCO is best known for comfort, functionality, style and quality. Season after season, ECCO flats, wedges, golf shoes, heels, boots and sandals are created with the highest-quality leathers and fabrics to bring men, women and children durable, comfortable and stylish footwear. Here you will find a wide selection of ECCO shoes to fit your style and keep your feet fashionably comfortable. At our store you may shop for ECCO leather flats to wear in your day to day activities, dress pumps to wear at the office with your wear to work outfits, quality leather sandals to keep your feet comfortable in the warmer months and ECCO boots to use with your casual outfits in the colder months. Here you will find a full range of ECCO footwear sizes, colors and extended shoe widths.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M722E1H
- Item model number: Abelone Cross Buckle Boot
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 24, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside is that the leather is light-colored so it shows scratches pretty easily. The first pair that was shipped to me were totally scratched up. They must have been worn before (even though the soles were clean). I had another pair sent and I've had them for about a month and already see a few scratches.