|Price:||$179.00 - $287.96 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Weather resistance - naturally soft, breathable and strong yak leather uppers are treated with hydromax
- Anatomical last shape - developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes to provide ideal levels of support
- Technical insole system - a new, ultra-premium insole with silicon printing helps prevent unwanted foot movement during the swing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ladies golf is becoming hugely popular, and the professionals are as demanding as their male counterparts when it comes to premium quality footwear. Fortunately, this excellent shoe delivers both good looks and great functionality, remarkably light weight this biom anatomically shaped lasts cushion the foot for optimum stability, while the soft yak leather wraps your foot in complete comfort.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LIS92K2
- Item model number: BIOM G 2-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 3, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since my feet don't bother me anymore I am going to have to come up with another excuse for why my game is so bad...
Most recent customer reviews
Great lines and the color and the spikes... all awesome