|Fits as expected||
ECCO Women's Biom C 1.1 Running Shoe
|Price:||$249.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Rubber sole
- Anatomically shaped last
- Direct-injected PU midsole
- Perfect grip and traction with a flexible forefoot
- Superb strength, excellent breathability and a snug fit
- Yak leather uppers
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This style fits the support and protection needs of casual runners. It includes a long-lasting cushion and anatomical, full-length foot support. Its flexibility allows a natural running motion and trains lower leg and foot muscles. It also has superb strength, excellent breathability and a snug fit. It has direct-injected PU midsole, biomechanical flexible midsole construction, and anatomically shaped last, created after scanning 2,500 feet.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005GD5ADI
- Item model number: BIOM C 1.1-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I also spent the whole day at the San Diego Wild Animal Safari, going up & down, visiting all the animals. At the end of the day, I was able to walk to my car, without any pain.