|Fits as expected||
ECCO Women's Cosmic Ballerina Flat
|Price:||$69.99 - $99.95|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Leather uppers
- Leather lining
- Perforated leather covered inlay sole with ecco comfort fiber system
- Direct injected one component polyurethane sole
- Hard wearing, flexible and light sole
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Soft and elegant, the Cosmic flat from ECCO® is universally chic.
- Premium leather upper for a rich and stylish look.
- Smooth leather interior lining and leather-covered inlay for all-day comfort.
- Direct-injected, one-component PU sole is lightweight and flexible.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9-9.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006TVTWTY
- Item model number: Cosmic
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like them but I wish they had been available in a wide. The color is a warm silver.Published 13 months ago by Catherine
Too bad because it's an attractive shoe with good support. However, the toe area is too tight for me. Other's with a more narrow foot will love this shoe.Published on December 15, 2013 by verbalmasters
I found these shoes to be way too small - I feel the sizing is off because, for me, a 40 EU normally translates to a size 10. Read morePublished on November 30, 2013 by thegudgeon
I bought the shoes from amazon after I read that some reviewer complaining it is too wide. I had wide feet. So it fit perfectly. Extremely comfortable. Read morePublished on August 3, 2013 by Miaochan
I purchased these shoes at another retailer because I needed flat sturdy bottom shoes due to a bout of sesamoiditis. For that purpose they fit the bill. Read morePublished on June 20, 2013 by Buyland
On the whole this is a good quality and comfortable shoe. However the left shoe was sewn together poorly so the fit is somewhat off.Published on May 25, 2013 by Diane Power
I 'stumbled' upon these shoes while visiting New York City. I needed a comfortable pair of shoes to walk around in weather that turned out to be warmer than I thought. Read morePublished on May 6, 2013 by Dutchie
Comfort and style are two major reasons I like this shoe. The quality is excellent and the price is very reasonable.Published on April 19, 2013 by SPARKSZ