|Price:||$69.85 - $175.11|
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Synthetic sole
- Yak leather upper
- Highly breathable textile lining ensures an optimal climate for your feet.
- Direct-injected PU foam midsole and extra soft strobel provide long-lasting cushioning and enhanced walking comfort
- Integrated flex grooves enhance flexibility in the forefoot area
- Lightweight TPU FLEX WEB provides outstanding flexibility and stability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The perfect active walker with a sporty mid-cut upper in yak Nubuck leather with embossed side panels providing additional stability and added comfort.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- Shipping Weight: 15 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B016MMORHQ
- Item model number: Exceed Low-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 10, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
29 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 29 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The main problem is that they quite simply restrict the blood flow in my feet. I've tried everything - re-laced them, tie them very loosely, super-thin socks - nothing works. They are the right fit (same size as every other Ecco I've ever had), and they don't feel too small. They are also hard on the balls of my feet.
I wear these shoes for walking about 3 times a week. After 3 months I'm giving up. :(
This shoe hugs and supports the whole foot. I have narrow feet. I am always a 41 in Ecco, and a 9.5/10 in other brands. I felt like I could walk greater distances in this shoe.