Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Size: 8-8.5 B(M) US|Color: Mink|Change

Showing 1-10 of 155 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on January 19, 2015
These are the most beautiful boots. I've had so many compliments when I've worn them. The leather is top quality! I do normally wear a 40 in the European sizing, but wear a 39 in this boot.
review image
on September 24, 2016
I love these boots even more than I expected! I purchased the Ecco Hobart Buckle Boots in Mink about four years ago and they have been my favorite boots ever since. The leather is great quality and the shaft of the boot and zipper has held up very well. After wearing them in all seasons, including winter in Alaska, the sole shows some wear, but is still holding together very well. After loving these boots in the mink color and wearing them multiple times each week for almost four years, I finally decided to order a pair in black and am so glad I did! These have quickly become my favorite boots! I typically wear a size 7-7.5 and ordered these in the 38. The size 38 gives me room to wear wool socks with them. I will say that the leather does stretch some with time, so you will want them to feel comfortably snug at first, but not too tight. I have slender calves and have the buckles adjusted to the tightest setting and there is still a little room to tuck in jeans or legwarmers. The buckles allow for some adjustment based on calf size. That said, they do run a bit slim through the calves and may be too tight for women with a larger calf size. When I originally ordered these boots in the mink color, I paid around $160 for them and never regretted it for a moment. That said, I was very excited to find these ones in black on Amazon for just under $100. All in all, they are a wonderful boot and I thoroughly recommend them!
on October 16, 2014
I bought these because I am unable to wear heels/heeled boots due to a running injury, and still wanted to look cute. I purchased a similar pair of Ecco boots last year, and have found them very comfy. So, these came today (I ordered black) and I am very happy and looking forward to wearing them. The quality of the soles and uppers is very nice, and they were comfortable to walk in and around. Ecco is not usually a young person brand, but I am sold on the looks and quality of these boots.
on February 10, 2015
I really loved the color (Mink) and side buckles of these boots, but surprisingly, they seemed a bit large in the toe area and tighter around the calf area for me - causing some unwanted bunching in the ankles, I bought a 5.5 size and it also made my feet look much bigger/longer than I wanted. For a petite person this made me look somewhat unproportionate. Quality didn't receive high marks from me, as the lining material and finishing of the seams is not as nice as I would have expected from ECCO. So I had to return these boots.
on February 25, 2014
I had been searching for a new black riding boot for a while. Most boots seem to be too snug around my calf. I saw these in the mall and they were $230. I asked the sales clerk if they ever went on sale and she told me no, but they would lat a very long time and that one of the employees still has and wears her ECCO boots from ten years ago. I didn't want to spend that much on a pair of boots so I came home and checked Amazon and found the exact same boot for $100 cheaper that the price at the mall. I couldn't wait to get them in and I LOVE them! The fit is great (not too tight and not too loose) and I love the style. The exact style of boot I had been looking for.
on March 1, 2014
The reason I bought from Amazon is having seen them at nordstrom and their not having my size, I went on line to see if I could find them. They fit fine, but are not the same as what I tried on at nordstrom. The footbed isn't lined and the ankle is tighter. The leather is not the same quality and the calf is tighter. Would like to gave known that they are different than what you find in the stores
on October 17, 2015
Very comfy and love the adjustable calf width; with tights on tightest width but can expand it for jeans or leggings. Friend with larger calves was able to truly customize and wear. Decent price, but I'm cheap so it could have been cheaper. Look smashing too.
on July 2, 2014
These boots are so great. I bought these for myself in November of 2012 and for my mom in December of 2013. It is July 2014 and I've used these boots so much. They are comfortable and give me good foot support for wearing all day and I find myself wearing these every single day that it is cold (I live in Missouri, so that's often) and I love them. There isn't really much wear and tear on these even though I use them insanely often, the leather is very nice quality, and the look is perfect. These can easily be dressed up or down for any outfit. They feel and look great and they last. I bought another pair of leather boots from Vince Camuto and used them for a few months and I definitely prefer these Ecco boots. Everything about these boots is perfect.

My mom disapproved of my spending $170 on one pair of boots but what she and I realized is that $170 is nothing for a pair of really nice quality, versatile, leather boots, especially if you live somewhere cold. This is why she asked for her own pair for Christmas the following year and now we both wear them all the time and adore them. You will too. Ecco is a great brand and this Amazon price makes buying these much more possible. They were honestly one of the best purchases I've made.
on December 7, 2012
I bought this same boot in black last year and loved it so much that I wanted it in brown. The calf size is adjustable which makes them perfect for most people. I have treated my black boots regularly with leather cleaner and protector and they have kept up nicely so I am assuming these will too. They aren't as comfortable yet because they aren't broken in but they will be before you know it. I have already had several compliments on them! I am super impressed with the cyber Monday sale and super impressed with the speed in which I got these boots. I ordered them late Monday night and received them on Wednesday. I ordered the wrong size and returned them for an exchange (which was also super easy). I received the correct size very quickly yet again by Friday of the same week. Best ordering experience ever!
on April 19, 2015
I already own a pair of ECCO boots and I absolutely adore them; they fit perfectly. So I hoped that I would be just as happy with this style. They look great, are comfortable and are they same excellent quality, however, they were really big on the calf (even with the straps at the tightest they could go) so I had to return them. I hope ECCO do a version of this boot for those of us with smaller legs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.