Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 1, 2012
I was told "you get what you paid for". Well, I paid for comfortable shoes to withstand a few
hours without causing pain. It looks nice however, my feet hurt after wearing them for a
few hours. Nice look, but not for comfort.
on August 30, 2012
I LOVE THESE BOOTS! CAN DRESS THEM UP WITH A MAXI DRESS OR DRESS DOWN WITH BLUE JEANS. I NORMALLY WEAR A SIZE 10 IN WOMENS SHOES BUT THIS SIZE 9-9.5 FIT GREAT. WOULD RECOMMEND THESE TO ANYONE.
on May 3, 2012
The pair of shoes arrived in great condition. Apparently the shoes at every well made in high quality. However size 7-7.5 feels more like size 8, too much extra space for my size 7.5 feet, so I have to return them.
on February 16, 2013
They are beautiful to look at. And they fit well. If you decide to try them, buy the size of Eccos you normally wear.

But the shaft of the boot was stiff and rubbed strangely against my leg when I wore them. Bummer.
1 helpful vote
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.